Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Outer Window Moldings

Here is the issues I've had with my wife's Explorer. I should have it back in the shop in the few weeks to address these issues again. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405176
  2. G

3 Month Update and Review.

I will look at the head light later week. I would gave figured since I brought it back to the dealer they would have looked for that but I'll check. As far as the seats go I'll keep cleaning them until I rub a hole in them then Ford will have to replace it. I may go to upholstery place and see...
  3. G

3 Month Update and Review.

I figured I would give an update on my wife's 2014 XLT in Ruby Red. Right now the XLT has 3800 miles on it. My wife really likes it, she gave up her 08 Honda Accord and this is her first SUV. The following things are what she likes about it. Value, it is the best price for size SUV on the...
  4. G

Explorer's Poor Headlights

What's my the step? Live with it or fix it! I don't want to live with it I just want it fix v/r Roger 2014 explorer XLT Ruby Red
  5. G

My dealer told me there is nothing that can be done. Good thing we have the service report so (god forbid) if anything happens to my wife or another family then I have a leg to stand on for blame. v/r Roger 2014 XLT Ruby Red
  6. G

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

I'm 95% positive these will as 13 is the same vehicle on the outside as a 14. Not sure of an online company that ships international, I know DHL ships overseas to US without issue. V/r Roger 2014 Limited in Ruby Red
  7. G

Are you still having this issue? We just picked up a 14 XLT and the lights do the same thing and I get the projector lights on low beam with the cut off line. Now on high beams I'm seeing the tops of trees. I'm curious to know if your having the same issue. Thank you Roger 2014 Explorer...
  8. G

seats discolored

We are talking a period of 3 days here. So basically in the morning my wife starts the Explorer and goes to work. So she has gotten in and out twice maybe adjusted herself in the seat during here 8 mile ride to her office. She will take a lunch so there is a couple more times in and out of...
  9. G

seats discolored

Thanks for merge of threads. My jeans are old I haven't bought a new pair in a few months. Not sure what can be done about this but I have an appointment on the 5th of March, for another issue, I'll see what Ford's (dealer I bought the explorer at) has to say about it. I would hate to think the...
  10. G

seats discolored

Anyone else having this issue The light stone leather seats seam to not like blue jeans. My drivers seat is turning blue from getting in and out of it. I keep cleaning the seats with leather cleaner every week but it is getting little a old. Just seeing if anyone is experiencing this issue...
  11. G

Still no luck:/ hoping y'all can help

Might sound crazy but check the spare tire. I've had one the jack handle wasn't properly installed. Roger 2014 XLT in Ruby Red (wife's)
  12. G

New Member 2014 in Ruby Red

Just want to say hi to everyone. I just recently purchased a 2014 XLT in Ruby Red for my wife. We traded in her Honda for the Explorer and she is very happy with it.
Back