Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

puttin bags on a 94 exp.

is your back bagged i only looked at a few picks but it didnt seem to be just askin? why not if not?
  2. 0

puttin bags on a 94 exp.

my bad i mus have been blind bc i didnt even see the ...or do they part.....i thought you were saying that noone can ever do bags on beams bc they cant....lol....blind as a bat........ maybe i shud put read and double read before posting....hahaha
  3. 0

C-notching the rear.

i plain to cut the leaf perches off and going to 22" instead of 20" too tho is why i went with such a big one
  4. 0

C-notching the rear.

i agree with racin.......i got a 8" notch an i only use about 2" an lays frame too with a 97 you dont need much you could prolly get around with makin one yourself bc your not gonna find one that is really that small if so then it would be just as easy as makin one.........cut a lil bit out of...
  5. 0

puttin bags on a 94 exp.

yes they do research before talkin
  6. 0

Any Intrest In X Upper Control Arms

not sure about the lowers but im sure they will but like you said you have to find a way for the coil but my thing is its just like bagging it to be real about it, just build an upper pocket for the coil.
  7. 0

2k3 Ranger 4x4 drop

if you turn your torsions a tad only about .5 like you said then pulling your blocks out of the back will be all you need or else your gonna be riding around looking stupid like you got a load of cement in the back........the torsions theres nothing you can really do that will be ok to lower it...
  8. 0

Camber solution!!!!!!

lo x, the comments bout the whining and stuff like that i made arent towards you, so dont think that, you were the polite one, thanks.
  9. 0

Camber solution!!!!!!

another thing, had to mount the shocks upside down front and rear to keep them out of the way........yes folks you can do that belive it or not....
  10. 0

Camber solution!!!!!!

yeah they lift more and ride better. I have the rs 6 i believe up front and firstones in the rear. Not sure if you can see the shocks in the pict but they are behind the wheel. They are just plain ol monroe shocks nothing special, but you really dont need shocks up front on any application...
  11. 0

Bags for the X

good idea but still 20's are going to be a pain dude still lots of work........but 22;s you would have to work the rear door if you have one and still maybe on a sport too....but definitely get ready to get rid of lots up front, like, a/c / heat and more......with 20's or 22's...just holla at me...
  12. 0

Camber solution!!!!!!

oo ok its kool but just kinda confused me a little and stuff but ite thanks for the answer......since your checking them and all reword your ? and ill answer it
  13. 0

Camber solution!!!!!!

someone answer me this......in the post of etc. it says send them to me....not exactw ords but you know what im talking about, but in the email sent by this forum to inform me that he had replied, at the end of his post it has "lose the attitude by the way" why is this on there but not on the...
  14. 0

Camber solution!!!!!!

kinda confused of how you asked the ? but maybe the picts will answer it if not then reword it and ill answer it.......thanks for hostin the picts...
  15. 0

Anyone done the spindle flip?????

hate to say it but you friend or whatever selling the arms for like 400, i could be wrong bc i didnt read it in detail i just looked over the thread bc you said ranger arms wouldnt work so i lost concentration, laughing, but i think thats a rip off when you can by the djm rangers and save $200
  16. 0

Camber solution!!!!!!

i got the freakin picts..........somebody let me know who i can send them to to post them
  17. 0

Any Intrest In X Upper Control Arms

ranger arms work fine...damn how loud do i have to scream
  18. 0

Camber solution!!!!!!

no telling you how to do it is the useful part.....picts arent anything.......why is this thread useless without picts huh.....you going to look at the pict an go ohh i know how to do it now....no you cant bc the pict doesnt show you how to do it........its like looking at progress picts of a...
  19. 0

Didnt mean to put you on the defensive side or anything but i know alot of folks like i explained earlier. Also i dont know you or anybody else on here personally, nor there knowledge, so i tend to talk to everyone in a dummy (not a bad way) way so that i know they can understand it and ect...
  20. 0

your joint will be in a lot better shape and yes you should get more movement and range of motion and camber should be able to be straightened out a little more if im not mistaken, because of the arms, but like i said i would recommend Moog balljoints in them. you can get them from rockauto for...
  21. 0

to shortin it up, you have to have the right kind of wheels to do it on. Also i dont have any extra parts to try it on. and sorry if it seemed i was hating on you, i wasnt, ive just kinda noticed folks on here and everywhere else likes to talk about the skills they "Dont Have" or talk about the...
  22. 0

if you know how to do it then you dont need extra stuff to try it on. also knowin how to do it and knowing how to do it are different. (like lots of folks can k now how to bag a truck but then on the other hand if attempted it would be a disater) this is something really major and ect. so if you...
  23. 0

"last ?" lol....i dont mind helping folks as long as they arent annoying and rude (no offense "like Hart") but you havent been.......yeah i dont understand and have tried to figure out why James had caster problems.......caster really isnt that big of a factor unless its positive or set to 0...
  24. 0

i posted picts of the finished product but not the spindle flip.......theres really nothing to see i explained it in the camber solution thread my last post i belive........also theres only enough room to raise the upper arm 2"
  25. 0

another note what they said in that spindle flip discussion is wrong........i didnt read word for word and not every page but they were wrong about how to do the stuff
Back