Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Want to buy free floating rocker arms

where can a person get these rocker arms? looking to change mine since I'm getting new pushrods anyways.
  2. E

new JLT Oil Separator

this oil separator could technically be installed on an older style ford ranger or explorer with the addition of more hose right?
  3. E

Bulletproof Flat Black Paint Job

Why did you chose to use a siphon fee paint gun vs a HVLP gun?
  4. E

Homemade mudflaps - what to use?

My little brother bought some hockey rink change room rubber. the stuff on the floors and made some custom ones, they worked awesome but he didn't tie them back and the one got caught in the tire when wheeling and well the rest is history hasnt put it back on yet.
  5. E

Hello

What have you done to your truck so far? looking up your build thread now.
  6. E

Hello

Here is a picture of what it looked like when I bought it. Bought for $1300 And here is what it looks like now. I was working on painting it last fall but then i had to move and time got away on me so I never got the bodywork/paint done. Summer project. I did in fact replace the...
  7. E

Hello

So I heave been a member of The ranger station for quite awhile and thought I'd join in over here as I've been learning lot of valuable info from lurking on the forums here. first off i'll fill you in on what I drive. 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 regular cab long box 8.8" 3.73 gears. 4.0L...
Back