Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

LED Headlight Bulbs

I just bought set of rigid LED lights. Pretty much excited of installing and seeing the results. Hope its way better compared with my old HID projector kit.
  2. U

Treading on unfamiliar water

You can post your inquery in this section; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122 Also, invest with good code reader and some repair manual. Welcome by the way.
  3. U

First Gen Fan Starting Long Journey

Hello and welcome to the forums. You surely came to the right place to find more info about the explorer.
  4. U

Newbie with a question

So were you able to get the code? Welcome by the way.
  5. U

Help me pick out a speaker, amp, and wiring kit!

You would surely need a wiring kit and the boss would be good enough. Know the question is what are you aiming SQ- Sound Quality or SPL- Sound Pressure Level?
  6. U

Any windshield LED light bars?

I bought a Procomp LED light bar kit. Its a curved shaped design and out put is really great, but the tricky part is the installation.
  7. U

Center Armrest/Console

You can use the insert image button which could be found in the reply tool bar. Just upload your pic using photobucket or facebook and get the url.
  8. U

First Explorer!

Welcome aboard to the forums!
  9. U

2nd new Explorer in 3 years

Great list of vehicles you had there. Welcome aboard to the forums!
  10. U

Center Armrest/Console

Can you post some pics of the said console that is loose? We can't really help you out with out the visual per se. Welcome by the way.
  11. U

Roof Mounted LED Bar--Check out!!

Installation looks good, but I think you have to adjust the led light bar in the right angle for that proper focus.
  12. U

New from California

Nice ride! Welcome to the forum...
  13. U

Rust Help

Apply some rust converter and seal it with a touch up paint or leave it is.
  14. U

water on the inside

Please be specific which vent is it? Aircon vent?
  15. U

Body Preservation and Bed Liner

I believe this products will surely help preserve your body and bed. http://www.scorpioncoatings.com/ http://www.linex.com/pages/2010/bedliners/products/body_armour.php
  16. U

Show off your Wheels

Fuel wheels? Model D509 right? Good choice...
  17. U

Hello and welcome aboard. Its good to know that the forum was able to help you out.
  18. U

led turn signals

I agree with DJBom. Those bulb are surely bright, but in some States, they are banning them due to safety issue. So I replaced mine with higher wattage halogen bulb. Bought a Deezee brand from 4wheelonline. Not as bright as led but works better compared to oem bulbs.
  19. U

Limited02's 2002 Ford Explorer - Dember/January 2012-2013 TOTM Winner

Beautiful truck, the rims really complimented well with it!
  20. U

New to the site

Thanks BigRondo... I surely will!
  21. U

2005 explorer

I agree with MONMIX, they can sell you what you need but with a more expensive price of course. You can also try out ebay and other online site.
  22. U

New to the site

Will surely do that... Thanks for the welcome!
  23. U

Stock Trim Mishap

I believe you can replace the chrome trim and buy a replacement at autozone. Just remember to use a good double adhesive tape like 3m and clean the surface before installing.
  24. U

New to the site

Thanks Brooklynbay for welcoming me here in the forum!
  25. U

New to the site

Hello everyone, My name is Michael Rice. I'm from Tampa Bay FL and I own a 2003 Explorer w/c is all stock and original.
Back