Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

22" Wheels For Explorer

2014 Chevere, just got a 2014 in black for my wife, i plan on going with chrome instead of black, just wanna be different, Rims and tires same size as yours I already order H & R springs but after seen yours i'm not sure if i want to drop mine, any advice ? cuidate yo soy de Caguas pero vivo...
  2. O

22" Wheels For Explorer

2014 R u gonna dropped? boricua?
  3. O

Lowering the Explorer

H & r Suppose to get mine on the 1st, what size rims and tires r u running on your ex, just got a 2014 for the wife last week, thanks OLDPAPA
  4. O

Lowering the Explorer

spacers What is the purpose for the spacers? to bring wheels out? thanks
  5. O

Lowering the Explorer

rims n tires just got my wife a 2014 Explorer a couple days ago, already at the shop getting some TV's installed, plan on some 22's with 285-40-22, what size of tires n rims u running on your explorer, thanks
  6. O

Lowering the Explorer

rims n tires just got my wife a 2014 Explorer a couple days ago, already at the shop getting some TV's installed, plan on some 22's with 285-40-22, what size of tires n rims u running on your explorer, thanks
  7. O

old timer still at it

Hi everyone, just bought a 2014 explorer for the wife, is in my blood to customise every vehicle i own, and this one is not an exception. Just looking for some ideas, Plan on getting 22's but need help deciding on the drop kit, will like to close the gap as much as possible without sacrificing...
Back