Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. christglenn

Ford Remote Start Accessory

remote start you can get the 300 foot remote start and have it all on one key fob but the 900 foot remote start they have had issues with and my dealer wouldn't even sell me that one.I had it on my 2011 F150 and liked it but it is a separate fob I do know some people at work that did have...
  2. christglenn

Is anyone satisfied with their sport?

2011 - 2015 Ford Explorer reviews, problem solving, maintenance, TSB, service bulleti I had the smell problem but only when brand new after I hit 500 miles it went away, I also had the 2nd row passenger side headrest noise on bumpy roads but took care of that there is a lot of smart people on...
  3. christglenn

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

door handle covers if you stand directly over top of these handle covers and look straight down you can only see a small portion of chrome on the backside of the handle everything else is totally covered and you can not feel them because it covers the whole handle.
  4. christglenn

door handle covers Yes I do not have the keyless fob for sensor on handle so these would not work for any with the push button start.
  5. christglenn

amazon door handle covers http://www.amazon.com/Explorer-Chrome-Handle-Passenger-Keyhole/dp/B00EKTJLWU/ref=au_as_r?ie=UTF8&Make=Ford%7C54&Model=Explorer%7C663&Year=2013%7C2013&carId=002&n=15684181&newCar=1&s=automotive&vehicleType=automotive
  6. christglenn

Blacked out door handles What I did was I bought some chrome door handle covers from amazon for $30 and some 3M 1080 gloss black vinyl wrap and wrapped the door handle covers that way every part of the handle got wrapped and was able to tuck the wrap on the back side of cover so there wont be...
  7. christglenn

New front and rear badges

front and rear badges nope they are manufactured by AMI.
  8. christglenn

New front and rear badges

I got rid of the blue oval on front and rear and installed these they match my wheels and caliper covers and soon gas door cover.next weekend my door handles will also be blacked out.
  9. christglenn

Cold Air Intake (CAI) Discussion

CAI installed very surprised at how quiet it is.
  10. christglenn

22" Wheels For Explorer

wheel and tires yes they r 285/40/22 they barely touch the rear of the fenderwell liner where it bumps out on the back side where the body seem is when wheel is at full turn in.
  11. christglenn

22" Wheels For Explorer

New 22 inch wheels on my Explorer Sport couldn't go any taller than a 40 series on the tires.
  12. christglenn

Cargo area LED bulb on '14 Sport

cargo area led replacement bulb the bulb that you need is #de3912 6 bulb led the body is 39mm long and its 8mm body it is a 3 watt festoon bulb. hope this helps everybody out
  13. christglenn

New Aluminum Sport Pedals

alumimnum sport pedals count me in as well!!!!
Back