1. D

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

113,060 on my '98 XLT 4.0 SOHC
  2. D

Max AC question

It's all starting to sink in...
  3. D

Max AC question

Yeah love PDFs. Definally the way to go. Nice printing too.
  4. D

Max AC question

From the manual: "For continuous maximum cooling, push the blue button until 16°C (60°F) is shown in the display window. The EATC will continue maximum cooling (disregarding the displayed temperature) until a warmer temperature is selected by pressing the red button." and then also says, "The...
  5. D

Max AC question

Thanks for the info. It would just stand to reason if there was a MAX A/C button there would be a Normal A/C button. As it is, I can select MAX A/C then dial up the temp. It sounds like if I where to do this say to 65F it kick off of recirc and give me fresh A/C. Thanks for your patience.
  6. D

Max AC question

Oh and I have the Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) system and I don't see a "normal" A/C setting anywhere.
  7. D

Max AC question

I just found the owner's manual PDF online for free...awesome! Didn't answer the question I had but it's good to have it finally.
  8. D

Max AC question

Man I've been around cars for 25+ years now and this one has me stumped. Okay it doesn't much....But what buttons do I push to get this thing to run the A/C without recirc? It seems that I've tried all the combinations. No owner's manual came with it when I bought it. If one doesn't come...
  9. D

Max AC question

I'm digging this one back up. So, is there a way to run your A/C without recirc? All of my other vehicles have the option of A/C with or without recirc.
  10. D

How many miles does your Ex have?

2000 Explorer Limited w/147k
Back