Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

california legal cold air intake?

Through hours of searching, I have not been able to find a California compliant/legal cold air intake system. Has anyone found anything yet? Anything in the works from k&n airraid, etc?? If not, any suggestions on a ghetto mod for increase HP and fuel efficiency? I hate living in this...
  2. S

Little bit of Buyers Remorse....

Peter, you are probably right. The reason I pick an SUV is because of the seating capacity, cargo room, also the fact I can see over traffic, and just plain love SUV's. I'm 6'3 200lbs and always felt cramped in my gs300 and i can't tell you how manys times i've gone to IKEA and said damn this...
  3. S

By the time I trade in the limited for a sport I'm hoping the sport will be pushing out 400+ hp with even more features. It'll probably be around 2016. I'm thinking Ford will need to supply the demand for more horsepower for enthusiasts.
  4. S

Muffler upgrade question

Greddy Exhaust on a American???? I had one on my Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX with a downpipe and a HKS intake back when I was a rice rocketeer. But on my Mustang I went with Magnaflow and a X-pipe, etc. There's just some things you don't mismatch. My new Explorer I'm definitely going Magnaflow...
  5. S

Yeah...it's pretty much a done deal with me, just spoke with my dealer and he stated I would almost definitely take a huge hit on the equity...but he did say he'll will be happy to transfer that negative equity over to a new Sport...lol. I told him i might be coming by again in the future and...
  6. S

Maybe I'll give it a little more time...I haven't really tested it true potential because I've been trying to break in the car diligently, although it's kind of hard in Los Angeles not to maneuver around "brilliant" drivers around these parts. Airborne - live in California so heated steering is...
  7. S

So I purchased my 2014 Explorer limited last week.... Don't get me wrong I love the style of SUV, but I want a little juice in my ride. I regret not choosing the Sport. I searched the threads but pretty much all came down to intake and exhaust for a slight increase in hp and torque. It's...
  8. S

New 2014 explorer limited owner!

Thanks guys! I've been so busy driving around that I have been able to get pics yet. I got a tuxedo black with charcoal black interior. 2nd black on black since my 2001 mustang. I'm planning a little photo session with domestic models this weekend...(kidding about the models....maybe, lol).
  9. S

New 2014 explorer limited owner!

Hello Everyone, Name is stephen and I'm glad to say that I just became a proud new owner this past sunday of a new explorer limited. I came into the dealership thinking of getting an XLT with mild options and a 35k out the door budget and came out with a loaded limited way over my price...
Back