Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Blue Tooth Music from Windows Phone

Per the compatability list, my phone does not support blue tooth music. Thanks for your assistance.
  2. M

Blue Tooth Music from Windows Phone

I can't get Blue Tooth to stream music from my phone through the stereo. The phone is connected and works fine for calls. Any suggestions?
  3. M

Remote start smart phone app ?

Do you have a link to the web interface? I need to see if I can access it through my work computer or work phone before I pull the trigger.
  4. M

Remote start smart phone app ?

I have a Windows phone. Is there an app for their operating system?
  5. M

Horn Beeps On Exit

Yes, that.
  6. M

Horn Beeps On Exit

Push Button Start and Horn Honk Is there a way to disable the double horn honk when you get out of your push button start Explorer? It drives me nuts!
  7. M

Sync Text Message Setting - How to Turn Off

Yep, it did. Thank you 13Sport.
  8. M

I found that setting on the phone and turned it off. I'll check it in the Sport later. Thanks for the help!
  9. M

Just picked up my 2015 Explorer Sport. I love it. The only thing I don't love is that it announces my text messages. I have a Nokia Lumina Windows phone. Is there any way to turn off that setting in Sync? I can't find anything. I've hit Do Not Disturb and it still announces texts. I've...
  10. M

2014 vs. 2015 Ford Explorer

Also, the price for the 401A equipment group is now $4280 compared to $4130. I believe there are 5 colors available in 2015. They addeded Magnettic Metalic. I don't believe the are discontinuing Ingot Silver.
Back