Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Picked up a 17 Sport & Question

When I purchased my 14 Limited I asked about the Explorer Badge on the hood. When I came to pick it up, they had put it on at no charge. Looks great.
  2. N

Adding lane departure assist to a 2012 Ford Explorer Limited

Soo.. You have never in your life changed lanes without signaling??? :D I have the lane departure feature and love it. It especially works great to make sure you signal before changing lanes. It shakes the wheel if you attempt cross a line without signaling, even when exiting the highway...
  3. N

2012 Explorer - No AC at low speed - idle OK?

I have a 2014 and I experienced this twice. The first time going slow in traffic, AC on Max Cold, it started blowing warm air. I thought it was a fluke. Yesterday in Boston traffic, the temperature coming out of the vents was really warm on Max Cold. Once I was up to speed it was fine. I will...
  4. N

2006 explorer limited nav deck

Hi, I had a 2006 Ex EB with NAV. Sirius/XM was not an option with the radio when I bought it. I don't know about the Limited.
  5. N

Key Fob Issues

The Fob has a hidden key inside of it in case of battery loss. "The intelligent access key also contains a removable mechanical key blade that you can use to unlock the driver door. Slide the release on the back of the transmitter to release the key blade, and then pull the blade out."...
  6. N

Great Ford Dealerships

Salem Ford in Salem, NH has been great. Over 22 years and 5 Explorers! 7 Fords in all. They have been just great. Best prices anywhere in Mass or NH. Checked them all. Really nice sales people and ZERO pressure. . Service department is very nice. Tom Greely has got to be one of the best sales...
  7. N

Average age of 5th gen. owners

52 - This is my fifth Explorer, 2014 Limited Platinum White with Pecan Int. Had a 92 XLT Red, 97 XLT Green (My Favorite), 2005 XLT Blue, 2008 Eddie Bauer Black. Rich
Back