Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Thanks

Dont forget the clipnuts, that the screws attach to, they are not on your explorer.... they just slide off, you can buy them at autozone if you forget
  2. N

Thanks

They are pretty plentiful in the j/y also...I think I paid 10 bucks for it.
  3. N

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

Ive read 71 pages ! 71 pages because I couldn't wait to see what you were up too. It was very cool to see you progress. Amazing work sir. Nick
  4. N

Second row console

You might try the search bar at the top. Usually works for me, it says google search but it searches the forum, Welcome also. Nick
  5. N

Hello Everyone...

Hey wendy welcome
  6. N

Thanks

Thats what I wanted to put in there a kicker... ill do the polyfill trick thanks again
  7. N

New here from NC

Smithfield here.
  8. N

Thanks

I have been reading on this forum since I got the explorer a month ago, lots of great ideas, one was the factory sub. I had no idea this existed, I went to the junkyard 10 bucks had a sub enclosure sub and amp! I hooked an old amp I had up to it and it sounds pretty good! I will be putting...
  9. N

Yep...another FNG wannabe to boot!

The new explorers are nice ... congrats, and welcome!
  10. N

Tapping into tape deck for AUX on Mach Radio

I saw this done on my jeep commanche forum... I will try to get a link for u I think what I saw was for a commanche radio only but here is the link http://comancheclub.com/topic/25222-add-aux-auxiliary-input-to-factory-digital-tape-deck-xj-mj/
  11. N

Turning ignition kills battery power!

Get the alternator checked, but I doubt its bad... if the connections were not good that would affect the charging system. Good luck
  12. N

INn-Dash Navigation

MFarlow Is this thing still working good for you? I like it
  13. N

1st explorer. 98, ohv 4l

Oh yah im trying to figure out if there is anything to do to update the exterior......I do like the search feature. I will check the ball joints, do you know off the top of your head if their are grease zerks?
  14. N

1st explorer. 98, ohv 4l

Hello all, like I said first explorer, 2wd 4dr, nice looking truck, traded my old f-150 for it. has 200k on the odometer, no knocks, no ticks... does squeal when you tun the wheel, and squeaks when you hit bumps. Sounds like bushings maybe? Needs some interior bits replaced new stereo... im...
Back