Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Just replaced the Blend Door Actuator on my Gen IV

just did a part search on fordparts.com using my VIN # and got six pages of entry door related items. Search under the description "BLEND DOOR ACTUATOR" got weather stripping, various entry door parts, but after going through all six pages did not see anything that looks like the item I am...
  2. L

Low Idle in drive

For months now I have had a rough low idle while in drive. Which is to say every time I come to a stop light/ a stop sign/ bumper to bumper traffic and have to brake while sitting in idle it vehicle kind of shakes. It has never stalled just seems like the idle is low. According to the RPM, the...
  3. L

Just replaced the Blend Door Actuator on my Gen IV

Thanks for the reply I removed the console access panel on the Drivers side and found the Actuator. Great instructions I am now going to follow your advice and use the VIN to search part number via fordparts.com. Don't know if it makes a difference to the diagnoses but I do find the noise...
  4. L

Temp Dial Causing Sound Under Dash

Hello All New to Posting but have read many a good topic on this forum which is why I keep the link in favourites for when I need some ideas: Ok, I have a 2007 Ford Explorer XLT 4.0L 6 Cylinder Automatic Trans. and about 225K As winter comes to a close I started to move my Temp Dial to my...
Back