Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Sport 2014 or wait for 2015

I'm caught in the same dilemma. 2015 vs. 2014 Limited. As far as I have read there is no difference in these two correct? How does it work when you lease a 2014 vs. 2015? (Year difference)
  2. C

2015 sport question

How does special ordering affect MSRP? Is there room to haggle? How does the deposit ton order the vehicle come into play? Is one required? Do you forfeit it if you walk away from the deal? I have never ordered a new car. Just wanted some concrete info. Thanks in advance
  3. C

Is this a 2015 Explorer?

Thanks guys for the info! I did look through the forums to learn how to read a window sticker. Is there a way to search 2015's yet? Since window stickers have been printed.
  4. C

Is this a 2015 Explorer?

Look what I came across. Does this mean they have built it already or they just have a window sticker? http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FM5K8F82FGA00671
  5. C

Is this a 2015 Explorer?

That was my exact thought process. I tweeted this person (Nicely asking if it was in fact a 2015) and they got defensive. Making me think it's not a 2015. Any difference you guys can tell from these pictures?
  6. C

Is this a 2015 Explorer?

Guys, Thoughts? Came across this on Twitter.
  7. C

Need 2015 Order info

I don't see any of the attachments. Am I missing something? Thanks
Back