Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Sport Blowing white smoke???

Thanks for the ideas. My wife drives it most of the time so I don't know if and how much it has been doing this. I am pretty sure its not oil as it dissipates pretty quickly like steam, I will try to get a better look at it. I did look at the coolant level and if It's low it's not by much...
  2. L

Sport Blowing white smoke???

We have a 2014 sport with right around 5,000 miles on it. Today while setting in the grocery parking lot I noticed a excessive amount of white smoke from the exhaust. The smoke does not smell like burning oil but it does smell like burning something. Being Sunday tomorrow and Labor day Monday...
  3. L

Aftermarket Crossbars / Roof Racks

Factory vs Aftermarket Cross bars I have been searching around on here trying to decide which cross bars I should go with on my new sport. I have a Thule bag now that I may use for additional storage for long trips and I am considering either a hard cargo carrier or basket as other options...
  4. L

New 2014 sport

Sounds like sound advice, thanks
  5. L

New 2014 sport

Should i attempt it myself of take it to the dealer?
  6. L

New 2014 sport

So we brought home a 2014 sport last night(dealer transfer), we didn't look it over real hard when we picked it up last night assuming it's brand new so everything should be good to go. Today I noticed that the driver back door seems to be a bit out of alignment as in it sticks out a farther...
  7. L

2015 sport question

Ended up going with a white 2014 sport, picking it up tomorrow(dealer transfer) Got the 401A package, moon roof, bucket seats, tow package and adaptive CC(reason for transfer no one close had one with this option) I think i got a decent deal on it, right in the truecar price range for...
  8. L

2015 sport question

Yeah I'm not sure what would be worse if they simply didn't know or it they are withholding information to sell what they have on hand. I'm guessing I encountered a little bit of both. I wonder if the manufactures don't put the information out there or if the dealers/sales people simply...
  9. L

2015 sport question

Thank you for all of that information. I have spoken to 4-5 dealers around town and they all have varying stories on the 2015 availability. Some claim to still be ordering 2014s, some claim that 2015s will arrive within the month. Guess I just have to find the right person to talk to...
  10. L

2015 sport question

I have been reading here and found some of the changes to the 2015, power fold seats, heated steering wheel, and new exterior color but had a question about the interior. Does anyone know if they will offer a light colored interior? We test drove a 2014, limited and sport and definitely like...
Back