Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Photos 3rd gen pic's

We have the same rig man!
  2. J

Tires on 15 inch rims

Hey folks, So I was wondering if you could help me out. My understanding is that on our 3rd gens we cant run 15s because they will rub on the spindle and or the brake caliper. Is there any truth to this?
  3. J

UCA's for traxda spacers

From what I understand with the btf fab lift spacer the ucas are required. My question is if I go with the traxda spacers, because they are smaller only 2.5" do I need to get new upper control arms? or am I ok with my factory arms? Thanks for the help
  4. J

How to: 1.5" body lift for less than $50

Does anyone have a write up or information on doing a 2" BL?
  5. J

Uncommon lift combo + 285's on stock wheel questions

yeah. I have a red 02 and his build is my inspiration.
  6. J

Uncommon lift combo + 285's on stock wheel questions

If you have an instagram go check out my buddy johnnyrebell he has a 3in body lift with 2" front spacers on 35s. He should be able to help you out.
  7. J

Overland project

Thank you both for the advice I am planning on a suspension lift along with a nice ground tent. I think I need to start an overland group here in Utah. or find one if possible.
  8. J

Overland project

Awesome. Thanks for the help. I definitely like the rtt idea. what brand would you suggest? I know eezi awn makes some an equipt does but are there any other good brands?
  9. J

Overland project

Hey folks, I am starting my overland project and I am super excited to get it done. I just had a few questions on whether I should do a body lift or a suspension lift? And if I should splerg on a roof top tent or just stick with a ground tent? Thanks
  10. J

What else do you 3rd Gen owners want?

An ARB or road armor type bumper and deffinately a bigger lift kit. maybe a custom spare rack for the rear lift gate?
  11. J

3rd gen LED BAR

Looks really good man. Where did you get your front bumper?
  12. J

Running 35s

ok thanks. I think im gonna stick with 33s
  13. J

Running 35s

Hey everyone, So recently I have been offered the opportunity on a set of 35s. My question for all of you is, how can I run them with out spending a fortune? Thanks
  14. J

New members to utah explorers

I like the business card idea my schools 4x4 club did that!
  15. J

Thank you. I hope that there are more people with third gens out there that can join our group. I feel like the black sheep
  16. J

Now its a party Hey guys I live up in North Ogden and I have an absolutely bone stock 2002 XLS 4.0 4x4. Big plans hopefully this summer if money permits.
  17. J

My 2002 XLS

I moved to Utah last week and I finally got around to going and explorering a little bit.
  18. J

Truxxx spacers plus 1.5" or 3" body lift

yeah heres mine. its completely stock for now.
  19. J

Looks nice. Looks almost exactly like my ex. I didn't think it was possible to run 33s with that spacer lift.
  20. J

Thanks ronin. I have heard from some friends that I could strictly a smaller spacer without having to really worry about anything. Is that true?
  21. J

I know there have been issues with the spacers being to much on the upper control arms. Would I need to get new uppers even though the spacers are smaller?
  22. J

Yeah I know that. Ideally I would like to run 285s which are 33s But I would be ok with running 265s
  23. J

Hey guys. Does anybody have a opinion or knowledge about running truxxx spacers and a 3" body lift or the truxxx spacers and a 1.5" body lift? Thanks
Back