1. tonystewart

HID Install +Pics - Step by Step

Peter it's not worth it all the best T
  2. tonystewart

Congratulations joeangi
  3. tonystewart

This is an excellent point, and the led's don't burn out as quickly.:thumbsup:
  4. tonystewart

9006 lamps would use an amp connector between the bulb and the ballast. D2S bulbs use a D2S style connector typically integrated into older ballasts. The new Morimotos are awesome, they let you choose the ends you want and accept one or the other...
  5. tonystewart

1. Your Welcome 2.No 3.If you're happy why change
  6. tonystewart

s If your business was selling thousands of these "kits" , would you reply?
  7. tonystewart

They are different, please trust me on that one, one look at this link will verify that https://www.theretrofitsource.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1a8932787757a8ae4cbc8144a20b336f/e/v/evox-r_bi-xenon_projectors_4_1.jpg The bulb is a D2S that I use in the EVO-XR, that alone...
  8. tonystewart

Please explain this in detail, thank you.
  9. tonystewart

Good luck with your repairs, I hope the ballasts solve the problem. Auto Racing's future....., it will be fine. The fans will always have someone to gravitate too. Mike Skinner told me "every time you get good, someone comes along better". When David Pearson retired, I was down. Became good...
  10. tonystewart

corpflyboy I have not experienced what you have described. I have used Morimoto Ballasts (Full Retrofits, not just a bulb) for years without a single failure or issue you have described. Maybe coolbulb ballasts aren't made as well?
  11. tonystewart

12 Volt DC Power Supply, alligator clips, ballast test connector (comes with every wiring harness from TRS), 35w Morimoto ballast connected to bulb. I attached the headlight assembly with new projector mounted, without the external lense, to a saw house in my work area. Connect everything...
  12. tonystewart

Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them. NDTyson
  13. tonystewart

Thanks Peter you beat me to it Obviously he also doesn't realize I was speaking of his low beam use, and has never been blinded by an oncoming Explorers with bulbs in the wrong projectors
  14. tonystewart

Great! Thanks in advance for the glare you bring to the roads :mad: and thank you for using an hid bulb in a halogen projector and blinding all of us in our lowered sports cars with your hid retrofit of a fog reflector:thumbdwn:
  15. tonystewart

Thank you for the kind words, I'm so lucky that I'm able to offer others the opportunity of taking the next step in "SAFELY" lighting their path, without harming opposing traffic.
  16. tonystewart

BoSox13, your second method is how I install LakersCentral, I've never filled a gap with anything, nor had a gap beyond spec
  17. tonystewart

That's why I chose to install from the bottom and install everything while it's all apart
  18. tonystewart

Velcro, heavy duty, and heat resistant, lots of it The new ones are out http://www.theretrofitsource.com/components/ballasts/morimoto-xb35-d2s-hid-xenon-ballasts.html
  19. tonystewart

I understand I'm old, still a form and function kind of person Good luck I recently used Apollos 3.0 for a Toyota Tacoma Retrofit Results vary
  20. tonystewart

Why? Apollos don't follow the styling or "flow" of the styling inside that housing Please post a photo
  21. tonystewart

High beam works through factory harness Drivers headlight was shimmed more towards center of road \ Passenger was not needed
  22. tonystewart

If the ballast has a straight D2S bulb connector, then by all means. The only ones I buy have 90 degree connectors, no room through the rear dust cover. All the ballasts from Morimoto have 90 degree ballast connections. If using an AMP to D2S adapter , straight D2S connector, buy a minimum of...
Back