Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

piaa 80 xt wire harness

I had some great beautiful 80 xt lights and some ***** stole them.... so here is the wire harness for sale. all that was left. People suck!!! Dead Link Removed
  2. J

Custom Tire Carrier Pics

Yea so does anyone have any information on the tomkin machine buymper??? Thanks alot
  3. J

Custom Rear Bumper

Paul, do u have any pictures of your rear bumper for i was interested in how it looked, was it custom?? thanks alot
  4. J

Gear instaliation...

Im in annapolis but im a volunteer fireman in PG county so if the price is right i would drive there. Everyone on the west coast gets both done for under 1100, i had a qote for 1800 for both, =( uh uh! so get me the number please, yea ive seen OCC a few times in GWNF, thanks a mill
  5. J

Gear instaliation...

I just found this thread and steve VB i know your in md, and its rare to find others around here. I would like to know where u were going to get the gears done that you got a price like that for i wnat to swap mine for some 4:56's thanks alot! check the GWNF post too.
  6. J

March 17th 2001 trail ride to GWNF

GREAT Pictures! I love it. But yea i gotta go get the stickers made tomarrow. Well see how it goes, its going to be for all explorers, even non modified ones, but i just hate damn civics. Anyone know a place tog et gears swaped relativly cheap?
  7. J

Nice picture, what trail is that on? it looks like old long run road but im not sure, there are alot of water crossings on that trail, ok here it is Im going to make windsheild stickers that say East Coast Explorers and East Coast Explorers Me and a friend of mine are tired of...
  8. J

1991-1994 Explorer Clear Tail Lights Altezza

My local shop, TRICK TRUCKS, has an item number on them and they are in the making. He said a month or so. But they are in the making by i believe apc. I was soo excited.
  9. J

Needed: Tips on herulining my rocker panels

I have, they also make it in nean colors. So do you roll on herculiner or what?
  10. J

Want opinions on James Duff prerunner bumper...

O paul, thats funny, Ive looked at the picture of your truck too many times, but it looks green in those pictures and blue in the little one on the message board. Geeeze. I still love the bumper but Im just worried about the 2 inch gap..... hmmm Also I built a custom roof rack. and im going to...
  11. J

Thanks Ill check it out, my email is oclimaxo@aol.com
  12. J

Paul do you have any other pics of your ride i can see with the bumer on it, Thansk alot, Also do u have a suspentino lift or a body lift? I have both and i think i might have a big gap with this bumper, thanks alot
  13. J

body panel stickers

Yea if i did the roof racka nd other stuff, it would all be the same color or monocromatic(same color in different shades) Please keep the information comming, Im thinking of using my truck for shows this summer. Goto the polls part of the forum and vote for the color. I also had an idea of a...
  14. J

body panel stickers

Heres the pics Ok here is the grafix in gray. Now I cut this offa nother picture and super imposed it on my rig. Looks ok. but colors are gray or safron??? which. Also are the pictures of the bumpers, roof rack and nerfs that are planed for this summer. please let me know i need your imput Im...
  15. J

body panel stickers

Ok, ive been looking into getting some vinal(sp) stickers for my truck. My delema is, what is a good contrast color with green?? I have a green 92 sport. I was thinking safron(orange yellow) or gray. or mabe yelloow. any ideas?? anyone who wants to see a pic of my plans just ask im using...
  16. J

Kephart sounds like a fun ass trail! Man, Im bummed i missed that one, well ill be back soon, thats for sure, Second moutaint and long run road are nice. But How big was the explorer who mashed the nerfs? Im going to get some shortly but ive only rubbed the rockers a few times and the only rocks...
  17. J

Steve i agree, lets keep it in the family. I also wheel with many many jeeps, ussually im the only non jeep. You wheel with OCC right?? I wheel with www.marylandmudbugs.com. So anyone comming from md i could follow down or anything.? Ive been there befor but i was following the clan. Ok im outa...
  18. J

Yea i ran up old long ruin road and then out second mountain once. The lower part of old long run is neat. Im leaving from annapolis But im not sure im going yet. but i hope to. later
  19. J

JayR_______92 Xplr Sport_____w/ 33's 85% SteveVB_______'91 Navajo___lifted, larger tires 100% donkey boy____'97 XLT_____locker, larger tires 100% MtnDog________'00 XLT_____larger tires 100% Paul N._________'87 Ranger__larger tires 100% yob_yeknom____'95 XLT____larger tires 99%...
  20. J

Lockers??????WHAT

Ryan , may i ask why your rear fenders are cut?? Do u accually hit them on rocks? Ive hit my bumper but not there.
  21. J

92 Explorer Sport after 6 months

Thanks alot about the bike info. Thats coaool, i need some luck and some skill and a few years of practice. O and MR steave i goto mid atlantic 4x4 off route 2, goto marylandmudbugs.com and its on our site there. later I dont use 4x4 shops though, i do it myslef
  22. J

the paint is the same, just a lil wax..... My digital camera takes good pictures. I hope to race soon. Im going to chang my rear sprocket and add some teeth for some more speed. What do u recomend, i have a13 tooth front and a 50 rear rifght now, im going to get a 52 tooth rear i thinkn
  23. J

ass, so what do u recomend to get better at racing?? I got insurrance on my bike cuz if it got stolen i would die. So is your bike modified???
  24. J

My bike is a 96 yz 125, fast lil thang. I havent raced yet but im staring march 4th so we will see how it goes u know. But wish me luck, what level rider are u?
  25. J

its a skyjacker 2 inch lift kit, not much, then a 2 in PA body lift. I regret the body lift and the 33's i leved the ride and off road ablilities with 31';s
Back