1. B

Second Gen V8 AWD Front Driveshaft

Sold
  2. B

1st & 2nd gen parts

Still got this stuff if anyone is interested. Also added several things
  3. B

1st & 2nd gen parts

I don't have any pics of those at the moment but I know that my v8 96 had brackets already on the axle for these traction/antiwrap bars already. If you don't have those it might be kind of difficult to add them if you can't weld them.
  4. B

1st & 2nd gen parts

-1st gen steering column, with key/igntion switch, no steering wheel $50 + shipping -Stock steering box and lower steering shaft $50 + shipping -Brake light switch, BWD, new $9 shipped -Brake light switch, Ford, used $7 shipped -1st gen rear seat belt buckles for 2 door (female part...
  5. B

Second gen aftermarket parts (Torque Monster headers, grille, etc)

Got an F150 so have no use for these parts and need them gone!
  6. B

Yea I can get a picture of the muffler tomorrow but it's actually at my work in Buford which is only about 20-25 minutes from oakwood if you want to just come by and check it out or pick it up. My number is in the first post so just give me a call if that would work better. Thanks! The shock...
  7. B

Thanks Bruce! Headers were the first things to sell (as I figured they would be). Sorry
  8. B

Sorry for it being a bad pic. It really needs to be sprayed off with brake cleaner or something but I'm all out of that stuff in the garage. Includes bolts, and cover has drain/fill plugs and girdle bolts. (I'd recommend teflon tape on all of those to prevent leaks). Once it's cleaned up it'll...
  9. B

I'll get pics in just a bit. Also added a Moog ball joint/control arm. Headers are sold!
  10. B

No, shipping is extra. They are $160 new! I could do $75 shipped. Also, it's aluminum so it pretty much still looks new. Like I said I can try to get pics tomorrow. Includes aftermarket bolts that I believe are a little longer.
  11. B

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. Yes, it has a fill and drain plug. Also is a girdle so it has the bolts to keep pressure on the bearing caps to prevent deflection.
  12. B

No you tap into the PCM wires with two wires. Really easy install. Also I found out the MAC intake is 1996 models only. Headers are for non EGR
  13. B

My 96 Explorer 5.0 V8 got totalled out so I pulled off all my aftermarket parts before they took it. -Torque Monster headers SOLD -LPW differential cover/girdle SOLD -MAC air intake (fits 1996 5.0 Explorers, paid $200). Includes MAF sensor and IAT sensor still in the pipe SOLD...
  14. B

Random Parts

PM sent. Thanks!
  15. B

Random Parts

Just added more parts.
  16. B

Random Parts

Diff cover guard pics. Sorry I'll try to get pics of the rocker molding later this evening.
  17. B

Random Parts

I added an 8.8 diff cover and diff cover skid/rock ring to the list.
  18. B

Random Parts

Here ya go
  19. B

Random Parts

Sold the headers and the amp.
  20. B

Random Parts

Sold the welded carrier.
  21. B

Random Parts

Sold the hood struts
  22. B

Random Parts

Updated
  23. B

Random Parts

It's the lower side skirt only. My truck didn't have any fender flares on it from factory. You still want a pic of it?
Back