Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

S h a d o w

These pics make me regret getting white... Thats a slick looking ride.
  2. K

Debadged and Grayed Out XLT 2012

Wow nice ride! I hate chrome and have eliminated almost all of it, so seeing this puts me in happy mode.
  3. K

2011 Explorer XLT (My Way)

Hah. The only problem with having a white explorer with interceptor on the hood is people do the speed limit when they see you, which sucks when you want to go 10 over the limit. Hopefully on the highway people move the F&@# over when they see me coming.
  4. K

I though about both the roof rack and the side mouldings but the wife says I'm being obsessive. She wants to leave the trim on the doors so something matches the wheels and the roof rack would look cool but I put ski/snowboard racks on in the winter so it might mess up the paint. I got the...
  5. K

Hah for the price of shipping wheels from LA to Canada and back you could probably just buy the wheels outright from Tirerack. UPS wanted an extra 600$ to ship to Canada so I took a 40 min drive, crossed the border and picked them up in Upstate NY.
  6. K

Hey thought I'd post some progress pics of my 2011 Explorer XLT. Still a work in progress but I think it's coming along nicely. Frontal Shot - Painted the Grille gloss black, didn't like the silver and chrome. I hate chrome and this vehicle had plenty of it. Also opted for Black ford badges...
Back