Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

360 back up camera recall 2020-2023 models - FSA 23S02

You are probably right. It’s been there a while…few months and there are others we drove before landing on the one we did. Came across this post when I was looking for recall information.
  2. T

360 back up camera recall 2020-2023 models - FSA 23S02

My wife drove her 2023 Explorer timberline off the lot yesterday. Checked the recall and still shows 1 Unrepaired Recalls Manufacturer Recall Number23S23 Odd
  3. T

Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement

I figured I would give an update on the thread as I completed the install yesterday. I searched the forum and other internet resources and didn’t find a good guide to replacing my the oil pressure sensor. It was pretty straightforward, once you come to the realization that you are going to...
  4. T

Russ...Were you able to complete this? I was just under my Explorer trying to figure out how to replace the sensor, and feel there has to be an easier way then to remove the AC Compressor...After an hour of looking up from under my explorer I figured it was time to hit the internet. Any advice?
  5. T

I am about to attempt this myself...were you successful? Any advice you can share?
  6. T

Ambient Air Temperature Issue

I have a 2011 EX XLT and am having issues getting the temperature to show up on dash as well as MFT screen. It shows either 3 dashes "---" or -40. I believe I have a faulty Ambient Air Sensor but have been all over the vehicle (and google) trying to find out where it is located. Anyone...
  7. T

Just picked up a 2011 Explorer XLT

Just got home with the 2011 explorer XLT. I'm sure I'll get to know you all as I'm already having issues with the A/C :)
Back