Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Please help me save my green machine

Yes usually floor/ defog. My biggest worry is the "chocolate milk" coolant in the radiator. The truck is immaculate in and out except apparently under the hood. Thank you for your reply.
  2. A

Please help me save my green machine

Thank you for your response seems the voltage issue is the least of my problems now. Yes I went to pep boys to have my coolant system flushes and they wouldn't touch it due to the antifreeze looking like "chocolate milk", and said possibly have a blown head gasket which I don't see very likely...
  3. A

seems the voltage issue is the least of my problems now. Yes I went to pep boys to have my...

seems the voltage issue is the least of my problems now. Yes I went to pep boys to have my coolant system flushes and they wouldn't touch it due to the antifreeze looking like "chocolate milk", and said possibly have a blown head gasket which I don't see very likely because the oil is always...
  4. A

Hard cold start squealing

PLEASE HELP Voltage the least of my issues now Thank you for your response seems the voltage issue is the least of my problems now. Yes I went to pep boys to have my coolant system flushes and they wouldn't touch it due to the antifreeze looking like "chocolate milk", and said possibly have a...
  5. A

Hard cold start squealing

Hello I live in central New York where the weather has been in the single digits. My 99 explorer limited is having trouble starting in this weather and sometimes I have to jump start it, or turn the ign on and off a few times to get it started. Also when the heat is on it is not blowing bery hot...
  6. A

Factory amp&subwoofer

I appreciate all the answers and advice. As far as it being covered by plastic I'll have to see if the plastic insert that says all on it acutely has pins behind it. If find it really of if that was the case that would mean it's never been hooked up since it change out of the factory.
  7. A

Factory amp&subwoofer

Link to pic http://m.ebay.ca/itm?itemId=151360533770
  8. A

Factory amp&subwoofer

It won't let me post a pic but here's a site of the unit the empty slot on the top right says amp but has no connections. http://m.ebay.ca/itm?itemId=151360533770
  9. A

No heat, but cold AC. Engine temp cool

Hi I'm new here and have tried many help sites and mechanics with no luck just lost $. So my 99 explorer limited engine temp always has run cool temp gauge never reaches half way. Also it has no heat but the AC works great. Changed the thermostat twice.. No luck the actuated door (?) in the...
  10. A

Factory amp&subwoofer

I have a 1999 Explorer Limited ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. When I bought it, it had an aftermarket stereo head unit in it. They gave me the factory stereo with it which I would like to put back in since I've realized that my explorer has a cd changer, factory amp and subwoofer in it none of which work...
Back