Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

I have had this and other related Navigation problems. Seems the system will, at times, take a very, very long time to catch satilites - 10 minutes or more. Looses the connection on occasion, causing your type of problem. Also, I find when on a lengthly trip, the Navigation may show 3 hours...
  2. S

My Explorer Overheated

Just got my 2011 Explorer Limited (26,000 miles) back from the dealer. Overheated, lost 6 quarts of water, erratic or no AC leading up to issue. Dealer replaced cooling fans which he said failed and flushed radiator. He explained this explained most of the problems, except that intermittently...
  3. S

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

I asked my dealer about this, since I did purchase the Extended Warranty. He said, under the original new car warranty, a paint bubble is enough to get it repainted. After than, even with the Extended, you need full rust through - a higher standard.
  4. S

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Paint Rust on Hood I had this just before the 3 year warranty ended. The dealer seemed to know all about the problem, as set up an appointment with a body shop without even looking at the car. Car was in body shop for several days, and looks like new. The number of problems I have had with...
Back