Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Factory backup / rearview camera is unavailable?

I'm not sure about the zoom. I never used it previously but next time I drive, I'll check it out and report back.
  2. R

Factory backup / rearview camera is unavailable?

I also bought a new backup camera and installed it myself by following a YouTube video. I did not need to get anything programmed at the dealership and everything works as intended! Took less than 30 minutes as well which is great.
  3. R

2011 Explorer Moonroof Leak

I also had a leak on my 2011. It was on the dual sunroof part so it leaked onto my back seat. Got it sealed up and all is good now.
  4. R

Split Armrest Issue

I have not. I have ~46K miles on my Explorer. I bought it CPO in April and noticed it a couple months after purchase.
  5. R

Split Armrest Issue

I am having the same issue with the separation as cbx1047 & 4Buckster.
  6. R

Terrain Management / AdvanceTrac System Errors

I had the software update done over a month ago and haven't received another fault message. All seems to be well.
  7. R

I am taking it to Zimmerman since that is where I bought it, but if they cannot provide a fix, I will take it to Lynch. It's nice knowing there is someone in the area who has experienced the same thing.
  8. R

Hi Crystal! My Explorer is just shy of 44k miles. This morning, I did not get the fault, but I will post what the dealership says after I take it in on Monday.
  9. R

Hi All, I've had my Explorer since April and I just got the Terrain Management System Fault message. I'm not able to have it look at until Monday according to the dealership. I'm really hoping it's as easy as getting the software update like my fellow Iowan.
Back