Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Fuel/Temp Gauge Calibration

Bluetooth OBD II adapter I use a Bluetooth OBD II adapter and the TORQUE APP on my Android phone. It lets you configure custom guages to read engine functions such as water temp, RPM, vaccum etc. It will also read trouble codes. Here is a link to a similar unit on Amazon...
  2. W

EGR Valve removal help and 02 sensor locations?

I am a retired mechanical designer and worked in some of the nastiest plant environments to be found, such as paper mills, plywood plants, coal fired power plants and the worst cement plants. A lot of what I designed was equipment to upgrade and modernize existing plants. I made frequent site...
  3. W

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

I'm No Help I am no help when it comes to serving as an example of longevity since my 2000 XLS only has 88,000 miles on it. I got it from my best friend for the trade value the dealer offered him as trade against his new 2014 Explorer. I did read this thread to see what I could expect from mine.
  4. W

Plastic Trim Removal

Where did you get the "fasteners" and what Qty/size are they so I can pre-purchase before hand. Looks good by the way.
Back