Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Windows down with the remote? (Global Open)

My 14 Fusion Ti had global open and close. Really miss it on my 14 Ex Limited :(
  2. F

Rear climate control - always set to "Rear"?

Thanks TerryVanPool. I'm aware of how to enable or disable the rear controls, but I'd like to know if there's a way to persist the setting over starts and stops. Tomorrow when I get in the car with the family, if I want my son to be able to set the controls in the back I'm going to have to go...
  3. F

lane keeping assist turn on when car starts

Hey good one. How about applying some of that wit to answering my question?
  4. F

lane keeping assist turn on when car starts

I know this thread is old, but I too would like a clear answer to this. My 14 manual on page 252 indicates that it should persist across starts, and mine does not. I previously owned a 2014 Fusion Titanium, and that had Lane Assist that did persist when the car was turned off and on. Using...
  5. F

Rear climate control - always set to "Rear"?

I've searched the forums and didn't find an answer. I want to know if there's a way to "enable" the rear controls for climate, so the rear control panel is enabled, and have that "stick" across vehicle starts. What happens now is I go into the climate controls on MFT, and enable Rear, and...
  6. F

Driver's mirror wind whistle

Thank you Crystal. I drove today at various speeds from City driving to Freeway speeds of 70 MPH and didn't hear a whistle once. So I'll keep an ear out, and if it happens again, I'll be sure to PM you the details. Thanks!
  7. F

Driver's mirror wind whistle

Took delivery of my '14 Limited today, and a few hours later noticed my drivers side mirror whistles. I'll listen for it some more, and then call the dealership. I was driving around 40 MPH with both the front windows down and there were some strong cross winds.
Back