Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

2015 Explorer Sport in Colorado

Thanks binaryman3 and COEXSPORT ! We got it last night. Just a quick drive home so looking forward to stretching its legs.
  2. T

Dealer is picking my Sport up from the rail yard tomorrow! Should have it by late tomorrow or early Wednesday. Depends on PDI time/ scheduling. I am ready.
  3. T

Congrats! Nice weather for driving this weekend.
  4. T

Just got off the phone with the dealer and my vehicle is in Eastern Nebraska. Finally over the Mississippi and in a neighboring state of Colorado!
  5. T

Congratulations COEXSPORT! Enjoy your weekend in the new ride.
  6. T

After a November 17th estimate has came and went by two weeks the new estimate was this Saturday, December 6th. Called the dealership today and it is now pushed to December 14th! At least the train left Illinois briefly and is in Indiana. Build date was October 29th or 6 1/2 weeks for delivery...
  7. T

Definitely how it should be done. COEXSPORT, hope yours comes before next Friday! Have a great holiday weekend.
  8. T

New due date is December 6th. Five weeks from production date. Looking forward to it!
  9. T

Good luck with yours as well. I am getting a "bad weather" explanation as it not there yet. But they are also transitioning management to Larry Miller which means loyal customers may suffer.
  10. T

Supposed to be at the dealership today. Last week they said it hadn't left Illinois...I am ready for this Sport to be here. Lakewood Fordland is apparently changing owners/ name soon.
  11. T

Thanks Crystal! Downloaded my window sticker today. Production set for 10/29/14, next Wednesday.
  12. T

Thanks Crystal. Sent you a PM but in the meantime my dealer got back to me. Scheduled for production next week. ETA to dealership November 17th. Please update me weekly! Thank you!
  13. T

Congratulations! I will be contacting Fordland today to find out my build date.
  14. T

Ordered my Magnetic Sport on Sept. 27th. Also in Colorado!
Back