Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Lowered the Sport for Free today! DIY

I think it looks cool. Nice looking wheels.
  2. J

Does F150 use same BOV as Explorer?

Thanks for the reply. Parts companies love making stuff for the F150 but the explorer seems to not get as much love.
  3. J

Aftermarket wheels

Compared to a lot of the newer SUV's the Explorer is one of the most "non minivan" looking.
  4. J

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Mine bolted right up to a 15 Sport. Install was fairly easy for any DIYer.
  5. J

Does F150 use same BOV as Explorer?

I found some turbosmart BOV's at CJ Pony parts but wondering if they will work for an Explorer or do we have different ones that the F150?
  6. J

Aftermarket wheels

Are those 22's? They look a tad too small. Almost like 20's
  7. J

Best looking tuner?

What is the best looking handheld tuner? Sorry but if its going to be sitting on my dash it needs to look good. LOL The Livernois one looks boring. The Livewire one looks pretty nice/ The X4 looks a little big. Any others Im missing?
  8. J

Window Tinting

Why did my thread get put into this one? How are people going to see it?
  9. J

Window Tinting

Thanks. Time to redo my tint.
  10. J

PPE custom downpipes for the Explorer Sport

Will the catless ones through a CEL? Any videos on what they sound like installed?
  11. J

Window Tinting

Since its 3M I'm going to assume its the same issue where it looks different from inside of the car? Or is the 20% better looking than the 35
  12. J

Window Tinting

Window Tinting Questions on Matching Got the front windows done today with 3M 35% and absolutely hate it. The shop did a great job on the install but the color does not match the rest of the car. It is a bluish black and the factory is a brownish black. I had Suntek 35% on my last car and it...
  13. J

Custom head light build

Looks prett cool. I think I like it better with the bottoms black though on a white car.
  14. J

Aftermarket wheels

Ben Sport what kind of wheels are those? Can you post a side pic?
  15. J

Aftermarket wheels

Im planning on lowering mine with the stock rims next week. At least until Im 100 percent decided on which 22's I want.
  16. J

Exhaust Options for the Sport

This may be a dumb question sorry but do we HAVE to order the Corsa exhaust through Livernois? Im trying to avoid having my tips stamped with their logo.
  17. J

Aftermarket wheels

Whats up new member John here. Just picked up my 2015 white Sport today and was planning on getting some wheels. Either 22" or 24" Lexani Css 7 in black/machined or some Dub Push wheels. If I'm lowered on H and R springs will 24" look way to big? Should I stick to the 22? Opinions welcome.
Back