Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

You can't install the 3.7 EU on a 3.7 US MFT Beware, don't try to downgrade it! It burns your APIM! Aubergine! We are 1.5 hours away. Come to our repairhop and we change your system how you like it. Also I could coding EU frequencies.
  2. H

If you install 3.7 update from your Ford account (syncmyride.com) you will only get a version for North America. No European language navigation will not correct work in Europe. How I said, your custom version of 3.7 is to build direct for your car and will not work on any other car!
  3. H

The Software is for each car different. This is why it's not to find anywhere. Some mons ago was a 3.7 version downloadable in some forums. But it lost your navigation and your mustang intro to! Beware, Don't install that! We are one of dealers who have description to Ford US factory portal. And...
  4. H

Augergine. Rufen sie mich an, ich kann ihren Mustang auf deutsch umrüsten. Auch das radio. Siehe link weiter oben. 01716236114
  5. H

Peter stay cool! There is nothing for download! only for info. some pics and pdf documents! not more.
  6. H

MFT for Europe Now US-sync lost its scream! We are be able to swich your US-Car with MFT to the full european functions like RDS,AF, TA, TP DAB, TMC and a lot more. Klick the follow link and see the possibility's https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4s4Scw9NQHVZnJqNEI5SWs0Zjg&usp=sharing
  7. H

one more question to the FordIVTeam. the PTS description for update 3.7.11 says: "Radio •Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) •Radio Data System (RDS) support" but nowhere is to find the DAB button or somthig else. does anyone knows, where to find it?
  8. H

Yes it works. If we config the as built, than its possible to receive European radio frequency's and DAB to. We are repair shop in Germany with full subscription to Ford Factory repair and all equipment for coding software. I to be able to install to every MFT his own europe 3,7 with Navi (if...
  9. H

Has anyone a software to change the asbuilt code? After that it's possible to get European frequency's and change SIRIUS to DAB!
  10. H

Rebecca I contacted the Ford Service Center in Colonge, but they know nothing about an european update for my touch. They told me, I'm not they first who ask for that. Asking again to the forum: could anyone send me the update file!!!
  11. H

Hi to everyone. I live in Germany and own a 2014 F-150 US version. I'll be happy to get the update with the foreign languages. If the SIRIUS Radio dissappears no problem. In the description at syncmyride.com read that also the radio and the navigation got function for Europe. Does anybody knows...
Back