Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Suspension Upgrade

That's great info to know! That really broadens what I'm actually able to look for or even purchase. Thank you so much!
  2. T

Suspension Upgrade

That kind of brings me to one of my side questions which is Are ranger aftermarket components interchangeable with explorers? Often time when looking for aftermarket kits or parts they'll have ranger or f150 but not explorer. Thanks in advance! Apologies for the rookie questions.
  3. T

Suspension Upgrade

Oops! Sorry about that! But thank you! I get to reading haha
  4. T

Suspension Upgrade

Hey Guys! I have a 99 4.0 SOHC 2WD that im looking to upgrade the front suspension on. Its near stock, just has a simple lift with fox shocks on it but looking for a kit to basically replace a lot of the stock components that seems to be slowly but surely going out on me. What kits are out...
  5. T

Hey everyone!

My name is Alex and I'm a San Diego native. I have a 99 Explorer 4 door 4.0L SOHC that I got about a year ago off of craigslist before I got accepted into a rigorous academic program at one of the colleges here. It was just supposed to be my daily driver until I graduated then I'd move on to...
Back