Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. EMBRACETHEHATE89

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Looks good.
  2. EMBRACETHEHATE89

my 93 limited 4x4 5speed

Still going strong! Need to put a receiver hitch on it and get it ready to tow my boat for the summer!
  3. EMBRACETHEHATE89

Advice on Lift Kit

Just get the rough country 2" lift. Its cheap. Coils and add a leaf. Have to get longer shocks as well. I went with James Duff shocks.
  4. EMBRACETHEHATE89

my 93 limited 4x4 5speed

well not to much going on the explorer lately. Trans finally went i think. Getting it rebuilt or swapped pretty soon. If anyone cares....
  5. EMBRACETHEHATE89

my 93 limited 4x4 5speed

Been driving and offroading this thing pretty good. Needs a new synchro from 2nd to 3rd. Still drivable but it grinds and annoys the hell outta me.
  6. EMBRACETHEHATE89

My 93' Explorer Restoration Project

I was just about to ask Russell who had the red 1st gen. I love it! Cleaner then mine! Keep up the good work!
  7. EMBRACETHEHATE89

what muffler sounds good with the 4.0?

LMAO oooo the irony of this thread!
  8. EMBRACETHEHATE89

5spdman's slow and cheap XLT build

Another twin stick explorer!
  9. EMBRACETHEHATE89

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Man hurry up! I wanna watch on it on the big screen! Also im glad to here Dans ride didnt give any issues! Or Roscoe for that matter, just shows how good yall are!
  10. EMBRACETHEHATE89

my 93 limited 4x4 5speed

Flooding down here got stuck at a low water crossing yesterday. I def. wasnt going to attempt this one!!!
  11. EMBRACETHEHATE89

What did YOU do to your Explorer today?

Got the shocks done, Thrusday.
  12. EMBRACETHEHATE89

How to: Negative cable fix for cheap!

Sounds like a good mod, i may do this. I need to redo the battery terminals anyways.
  13. EMBRACETHEHATE89

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Well looks like i have a new project when the Bandit Customs posse gets back! We will get that that Explorer looking new! Glad everyone had fun, and it seems most of the rigs held together! Hopefully ill be there next year!
  14. EMBRACETHEHATE89

We are talking Old explorers. When was the last time something new came out for them????
  15. EMBRACETHEHATE89

Exhausts have been covered countless times on here. Why are we starting a new one?
  16. EMBRACETHEHATE89

How to: Negative cable fix for cheap!

For real? Brighter lights???
  17. EMBRACETHEHATE89

I have the dynomax on my ranger. While it sounds good, its a stupid design. If you wheel your explorer say bye bye to the muffler. It hangs quite a bit below the frame, because dynomax wants to mount the muffler on its side and not flat like every other one!! Im taking mine off at the cat...
  18. EMBRACETHEHATE89

my 93 limited 4x4 5speed

Well i now know why you didnt replace the rear shocks LOL they are a pain! I think next is new dog legs and a set of wheels. Guess its official now, got these today.
  19. EMBRACETHEHATE89

my 93 limited 4x4 5speed

Well got the Duff shocks in! I did get some what frustrated with the way Duffs sends out his shocks. You need to pull the bushing out and fight the mount to get thru the bushing. Then reinstall the bushing. Luckily i have some experience in this as ive redid countless suspension bearings on...
  20. EMBRACETHEHATE89

The Green Buffalo

Seems like every Bandit custom Associated vehicle is just BADASS! Btw yall ever plan to go to Ouray again? Thats one id love to do some day.
  21. EMBRACETHEHATE89

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

Just a 2" skyjacker kit on 31s, front fenders are cut btw. Waiting on my James Duff shocks. Also plan on buying some of those black cheap steel d windows.
  22. EMBRACETHEHATE89

Moab 2015 - May 22-24

Thats awesome! Btw what air compressor is that???
  23. EMBRACETHEHATE89

My 93 Explorer

Thats common, my 93 is worse then yours. Good thing is you can buy new "doglegs" for around $40 and weld them in. I plan on doing it just haven't got around to it. Also I wouldnt buy a catback system, most of them the muffler hangs side ways so its a good 4 to 5 inches below the frame. If...
  24. EMBRACETHEHATE89

Blue's 91 XLT

Try ripping flat stock.
Back