Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Replace Front Controls Interface Module (Sony Faceplate)

I'd like to know if anyone has tried this as well.
  2. 1

Radio Seek

I'll add my notice of frustration here if it helps with noticeability. I want it to work like every other car, ever-ish.
  3. 1

2016 Explorer with MFT - Add Climate Control to Instrument Cluster

Is this 2016 only, or will it work on earlier years?
  4. 1

My Explorer sport

Is this what the front end looks like with the lower valance removed?
  5. 1

I want to open my tailgate with my foot

I'm interested in this as well. Anybody have any info?
  6. 1

Routing Through Firewall

I too ran a wire through the washer line grommet in my Sport. It was without a doubt the most difficult/frustrating thing I've ever done on a vehicle. I'll drill a hole in the windshield before I do it again. Thanks for the write up on the hole in the floor, I'm sure I'll be going that route soon.
  7. 1

LED Fog Lights

That lateral lighting may be the solution I've been looking for when I'm turning onto side roads at night and can't see anything out of my front windows because of my tint. Is it enough to really make a difference?
  8. 1

LED Fog Lights

Where are the osram's putting the light? Typical pattern for fog or descent cut off? Noticeably brighter?
  9. 1

LED Fog Lights

I'm still debating on those or these: HID Projector Fog Lights If you get them post up some pics with results.
  10. 1

Wanted - Flex Rear Coil Springs

I'm looking for the rear stock coil springs off a 2014 Ford Flex AWD/Ecoboost. Both should be part # DA8Z5560C
  11. 1

Best looking tuner?

My understanding of these tuners is you plug it in, make your changes, unplug and put it away. I don't believe it is something you would leave on your dash so the looks shouldn't matter. The Livewire TS on the other hand was designed to stay plugged in, and look decent.
  12. 1

Bilstein Ride Height Adjustable Shocks

Has anybody looked into using these or something like these to level out the explorer? According to Bilstein's dealer sites they are not compatible which I assume finding one with the right specs it could work. It looks like they use your stock springs and the height setting is user determined...
  13. 1

Lowering the Explorer

Also new to the forum. I've read through every thread I can find on lowering the Explorer Sport. Has anyone attempted just lowering the rear to match the stock front height? Sort of a reverse leveling kit. Any chance the stock rear flex springs would have any application here?
Back