Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Alternator Light

I had a problem starting a few weeks ago (flat battery) the mechanic tested the alternator by starting the Ex and removing the negative lead from the battery, if the engine still runs the alternator is aparently ok. hope this helps
  2. B

Help Needed!

I had the same problem a couple of months ago and got 2 off of ebay for just over £50, I sugest to try ebay first. Superfast delivery to Hope this helps
  3. B

Noob - 98 Explorer Bullbar & Sidebars

Try ebay they are sometimes availble on there. Good luck
  4. B

jUst a quick question!

Bog standard Red 1998 model North London
  5. B

Fliers

Here are some decals I got from this forum some time ago. Martin
  6. B

UK new year round up.

Depending on when and where I'd be up for it.
  7. B

need some spare parts

Teetoo There is a Fuel Cap on ebay now with a buy it now price of £12.99 + p&p
  8. B

newbie questions!

Welcome There is a 2 CD autocangers on ebay at the moment, the pushbutton opens the glass but I have never used a key it should also unlock by pushing the remote unlock twice. Not shure about the rear fog light or tyres. The rear susspention is fully automatic, the only switch (which is...
  9. B

Front Stabiliser Bar

I have just had one replaced when I had a service the garage sourced it through Highbury Ford only took a couple of days as it had to come from the States.
  10. B

Seasons Greetings

I would just like to wish all members of the site the Very Merriest of Christmas's and the Happiest of New Years. And here's to safe and trouble free driving in 2007. Martin
  11. B

Anyone selling any wheels?

Try EBay there is a set for sale now
  12. B

My Old Explorer

Welcome aboard
  13. B

Transfer Box

Have a look on ebay they have some breakers on there from time to time. Hope this helps Good luck
  14. B

Its Just Not Cricket

We gave these Great Sports and many other Great things to the world, you can't expect us to be good at them as well.
  15. B

Uk Explorer Recall

I some how doubt it they will proberbly have it a week while they experiment. then ask us if we have the information.
  16. B

Uk Explorer Recall

Just recieved a recall notice from Ford UK about the Speed Control Deactivation Switch aparently it may overheat, smoke or burn. This may occur when the vehicle is parked or when it's being used, even if the Speed Control is not in use.
  17. B

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all "Serious Explorers"
  18. B

brake light bulb

Halfords do sell them look for an all glass bulb as thay do not have the black plastic piece on the bottom you can check the type on Halfords replacement bulb cards.
  19. B

2005 UK X Meet

I am afraid due to events in London this week I will not be able to make the meet, hope you all enjoy selves. Sorry Work must come first.
  20. B

2005 UK X Meet

Count me in too
  21. B

2005 UK X Meet

Should be a laugh count me in
  22. B

UK Owners, Clubs or Meets...

Sounds Good to me
  23. B

'94 amplifier

Welcome Bigbird v8 another Brit on board sorry I can't help with your question but I am sure it will not be long till you get an answer. These 2 threads contain some more of us UK owners. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124369...
  24. B

UK Owners, Clubs or Meets...

I missed the last one so another get together would be good. Count me in.
  25. B

Newbie from England

Welcome to the site There is a few of us Brits here the more the merrier. According to Parkers Guide your NorthFace has 201 BHP
Back