Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Ummmm???? WOW..!!!

Absolutly True pic of the blue truck. Thats chad Mcneil! I saw that dude in mexico as he passes us he put it up just like that!!! Mcneil Builds some awsom suspensions. I recomend Chad's products to ANYONE! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  2. R

Desert Explorers????

Yeah, Iv seen a few other Exploders out there beefed up! Im planning on 4/3 linking the rear and also a HUGE beefy sway bar . With suspension this soft it has body roll like a ****! Im doing a C-4 swap with a 9in also as soon as next month.....
  3. R

How to: C4/D20 Swap in Progress

Blew Another This is the 3rd a4ld, and a friend of mine who builds drag racing trannys said this is the strongest il get it. Now when i put it in 1st it sounds like shaking marbles in a coffee can!!! I gotta do a c4/5 swap! I tryed it once before but when i bolted it up i was having...
  4. R

2wd prerunner

Absolutly 2wd 91-94 exploder as a pre-runner. i did mine up and just took second at the Truckin Nationals Tough Truck competition!!! Just parts you can bolt on pluss a small bit of fab work and these trucks are golden!
  5. R

Deaver Long Travel Leafs vs. Skyjackers

Deffineatly get the deavers or Nationals. i have nationals on mine with king 16inch shocks and it rides SOOOOOO SMOOOOOTH!!!! worth EVERY DOLLAR!
  6. R

94 2wd =beams+crossover steering

That truck looks killer! Hows it ride? . i threw equal length beams on my truck and some nationals in the back. it rides pretty sweet
  7. R

Desert Cadalak!!! before and after

I dont know how to put up the picks.... but you can see the truck on www.geocities.com/spydersurf1. dont mind all the ranting and raveing... the truck is under TotalPozerRaceing. And dont take the knocks on FST so hard.... There realy good guys and do good work. all the other stuff theyve...
Back