Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Debut of 2016 Explorer

Are there any pictures of the SPORT version? (for this MMC facelifted model) EDIT: Ok never mind (it's the Red car in the auto show pics)
  2. B

Ford Explorer Sport - Coming Soon in the Philippines - January 2015 =)

Hmm.......it looks like my fears are true: http://www.ford.com.ph/suvs/explorer/specifications/data 3.5 Limited+ - HID Xenon headlamps with Automatic Highbeam Sport Ecoboost - Bi-function Projector Beam Halogens with Unique Black-out treatment. I thought Ford was positioning the Sport...
  3. B

^^^ Yup it obviously looks amazing and being inside it is just fantastic. My only concern is what that printed spec sheet states: "Bi Functional Projector Beam Halogen Headlamps" I hope that spec sheet is wrong........because it would be an insult for a car of this price tag and vehicle...
  4. B

Hello everyone. This is my first post here at this Ford Explorer forum so I might not know a lot about things but I hope I get to enjoy posting here in this message board. Anyways, straight to the point. I wanted to watch the opening premiere of Interstellar on IMAX 70mm. While waiting (had...
Back