Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Bumpy ride

Does anyone else feel like the ex sport is really bumpy on small bumps on the road. I have the Hankook Optimo h426 tires on the 20" wheels. I feel like the ride was better when it was warm out and now it's really bumpy in the cold. The tire pressure is at 35psi like recommended by the factory...
  2. B

Livernois Tune

It will give you more hp and better top end performance. It's a more aggressive tune allowing for higher boost.
  3. B

Livernois Tune

If anyone needs a 3 bar map sensor email me myredxfr@gmail.com
  4. B

OEM Hankook Tires, Like or Dislike

Opinions about Hankook Optiom H426 tires These are original equipment on the 2015 explorer sport. Anyone try these in the rain and snow? Opinions? Comments? Do they handle good? I read some bad reviews and wanted to hear from you guys.
  5. B

Livernois Tune

Can I run a 3bar map sensor with just a tune and no other mods?
  6. B

Livernois Tune

Anyone have the Livernois 93 tune with a 3bar map sensor without any other mods? I don't want to swap out parts. Just want an aggressive tune without an intake, plugs or thermostat.
  7. B

2015 Explorer Sport Tuning Options

Livernois tune vs unleashed tune Which tune produces more power? Why is unleashed cheaper? How do these tunes compare to each other?
  8. B

Is the Unleashed 94 tune for 94 octane gas? Do you feel a big difference compared to stock?
  9. B

Hello, I just picked up a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport. I was wondering what is the best tuning option for the truck that would deliver the most power. I want just a tune without anything else. I have heard of four options: 1. Unleashed 2. Lund 3. Diablo 4. Livernois Can someone with any...
Back