Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Hardwire Valentine1 to accessory line

Just found this link: http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Ford-Explorer-Electrical-Fuse-Replacement-Guide/index.html Shows a great step by step...now i've just got to find one that's an accessory power, and wire it up!
  2. H

Thanks Peter, I'll check it out this weekend. I'll post some shots once I finish the install. Anyone else have any pointers/suggestions or has done this before? Thanks
  3. H

Great Ford Dealerships

Hempstead Ford Lincoln, Hempstead, NY (Long Island) Great experience at this dealership. Started with an Internet inquiry, which then put me in touch with Vu Tran. After a few calls back and forth with him, my wife and I went into see him Saturday morning at 10:30am, had a deal hashed out by...
  4. H

(Mods, sorry for the duplicate thread, I posted in the wrong forum first, this is the post I want to keep.) Hey everyone, just picked up my '15 XLT, and want to hardwire my Valentine1 to an accessory line. I haven't dug into the car yet, so was wondering if anyone could point me in the...
  5. H

Hey everyone, just picked up my '15 XLT, and want to hardwire my Valentine1 to an accessory line. I haven't dug into the car yet, so was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction or the fuse block in the car, and if there is a empty accessory fuse opening that only has power...
  6. H

2014 Sport "engine missing" at highway speeds

Just jumping in as a newbie to the forum, but I'm impressed to see an actual Ford Rep that is willing to help us out here! Great job Crystal!
  7. H

Possible New Owner Questions

Hey guys, quick update, we leased our new Explorer this Saturday! Got a white XLT! Absolutely love the car. I must say our first impressions of the car are really really great! First off the size comparison between the VW Tiguan and XLT is just ridiculous. The amount of space we have gained...
  8. H

2015 2nd Row Bench (Does it slide?)

Thanks guys! Which side is the 40 section on...driver or passenger? Thanks!
  9. H

2015 2nd Row Bench (Does it slide?)

Hey everyone. I've read that the 2nd row bucket seats slide, but that the bench does now. Has this been updated for 2015? I'll be seeing the car and trying out the car seats in person on Saturday, but I'm curious if they've fixed this (only old posts I can see are for 2013 models that the...
  10. H

Spoke with the dealership yesterday (going in on Saturday) and they gave me a quote of $480/month. Model: XLT 4WD, Leather, Navigation (I think system 202B). The $480/month is $480 down (first months payment) and then everything else is rolled into the price, taxes, title, etc. Plus rolling in...
  11. H

Dental - The longest I could wait is until February, and it doesn't look like the 16's will be coming out until the spring. Buying now actually helps me out of having to pay lease termination fee's with VW since I won't be staying in the VW family. Ultimately we don't need to bring a TON of...
  12. H

Thanks for all the feedback guys!
  13. H

Luker - thanks for the info! Hawlg - No way! The amount of room that the Explorer has compared to our Tiguan is insane...my wife and I feel the same way...a small part of you dies when you buy a mini-van!
  14. H

Hey everyone, I just signed up, and also dropped a note in the new member forum. So I'll give you a rundown. Current lease expires on my 2012 VW Tiguan this Feburary (last payment is January 2015). I'm looking for a 3 row SUV for myself, wife, and two kids (infant and toddler, so both of...
  15. H

New from New York

Hey guys, you'll probably be seeing a bit of me around here...thinking of coming to an Explorer from a VW Tiguan. Right now I'm in the running of either the new Durango, or the Explorer. I appreciate any help you guys can give me in regards to my questions. I'm also out of Long Island...
Back