Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. turbo8

One of my projects/jobs

Jeff, you are truly a master craftsman. This car is a fine piece of work. I hope you'll be able to do more of these some day...just maybe not at such a hellish pace. ;) ~kim
  2. turbo8

Colorado Summer Run 2005 July 22-24

We're out.. :( ..due to budget limitations and ALLLLL the work still left to do on the tow rig as well as some on the trail rig (not to mention getting a trailer set up), we are not going to be able to make the CO trip. We are hoping to have everything ready for a mid-September run to Moab...
  3. turbo8

SVO's first trip was in a stock 92 navajo (aka the Nasty Hoe). He did fine and has since morphed it to extremes. You'll do fine! ...and you'll have a blast doing it!!! SVO and I are up for those dates (7/22-24). We are working on getting the truck and Hoe trip worthy (have to tow the...
  4. turbo8

I'd like to do this prior to mid August. My son will start back to school about August 15, so we won't be able to do a long trip like this after school starts. I don't know how many others are kid-bound but I have to do this while I have free (grandparent) babysitting over the summer. ;)...
  5. turbo8

It seems we're all in the suggestion phase right now.... If you have some, feel free to make some. Where you love to wheel or where you've heard would be good/great to wheel. I've only been to CO for a few family reunions and they don't wheel. :( ~Kim - :navajo:
  6. turbo8

I second the thread title change...AM SUBSCRIBING!! Woohoo!!! :D ~~Kim :navajo:
  7. turbo8

checked my airfilter one day and half was missing

Did you have anyone else work on the car from the last time you checked until this check? I wouldn't put it past some cheesy auto repair place to tear half an air filter out in order to get more biznez. I've seen it happen at shops before, though not with my own car. I watch those guys with...
  8. turbo8

Trckmagik goes Topless :) PICS

Yo Brian....do you still have the passenger side rear seat? Nice new interior, BTW!
  9. turbo8

Guess this location!

ummmmm....there's a "G" in bridge. does that help? haha.... Great pics Rick, can't wait to see the rest! Beautiful place!
Back