Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Interior Door panel issue / separation

Outside looking in: Inside looking out:
  2. G

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Add me to the list. I have a 15 and noticed the bubbles the other day. I'm just under 30k on mine. This really annoys me to no end
  3. G

How to on removing front bumper?

I had to take of the bumper to install a push bar. I only have a video that should give you some idea on what to do:
  4. G

July EF Lottery

Cruising around town at night: https://youtu.be/WARmy7ChyHg Sleeping in the driveway: https://youtu.be/jDX69AYsiVg
  5. G

Push Bar for Explorer

I'm thinking of getting the 30" bar too. I don't know if it will fit, but as cheap as they are, it's worth a shot.
  6. G

Push Bar for Explorer

It still works great. Before I installed it, I sprayed it down with black plastidip just in case the gasket was poo. It hasn't leaked at all, and all the LEDs still work. It's not as bright as I wanted, but it will still peel your retinas off.
  7. G

Push Bar for Explorer

The headlights on mine have always sucked, so I added a little something: https://youtu.be/5mgyO_VJMQU
  8. G

Push Bar for Explorer

I'm feeling it today. This getting old stuff... is for old people. I'll pop a few aspirins and lie down I think.
  9. G

Push Bar for Explorer

I forgot about the security camera watching me while I installed it: https://youtu.be/XasBA0WExyo
  10. G

Push Bar for Explorer

I ordered my push bar back in December, and received it around the beginning of February. I was going to pay to have someone put it on, but finally decided to do it myself. I finally put it on yesterday, and it was a lot easier than expected. There were 7 10mm bolts up top along with 2 push...
  11. G

Torque App

I got it to work. I found out if my phone is connected to the radio w/ blueteeth, its not going to work. I dusted off a tablet and it worked fine on it. I just have to figure out a 2 tablet mount now.
  12. G

Torque App

I tried searching, but seems limited to the older Explorers. I used this app with my previous vehicle and it worked fine. I'm trying to get it to work on the Explorer, but it appears the cheaper OBDII adapter don't work on it. Does anyone use this app, and has a good OBDII adapter that...
  13. G

New tires... PIU specific question

If the dealer is telling you that you need to stick with the OEM tires for warranty purposes, have a look at the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act.
  14. G

Window Side Vents / Deflectors

Yeah, I had to make sure I bought the right ones. They ended up coming direct from Weathertech since where I ordered from didn't have any in stock.
  15. G

There must be some changes from 14 to 15. The Weathertech floor mats have different product #s .
  16. G

dealer refuse warranty on broken wheel stud

I recommend that anyone having their tires rotated / replaced have them retorqued after 100 miles or so. It's not that uncommon for wheel nuts to work them selves loose. It happens at least once a day where I work.
  17. G

XLT / Sport Appearance Package

I don't think they are HID. There is no "warm up" to them. It's a pretty bad lighting set up.
  18. G

XLT / Sport Appearance Package

Here's mine taken 2 weeks ago when we were taking delivery of it:
  19. G

Push Bar for Explorer

Did you install it yourself, or have someone else do it? I think the dealer I bought my Explorer from is a police upfitter, I might have them do it but I'm thinking they might charge an arm and a leg for it. Thanks for the info.
  20. G

I had AVS on my previous ride - a 2012 Nissan Titan. I would get the window kick back maybe 3% of the time, but other than that they fit perfect.
  21. G

The dimensions seem to be what they should be. It is so tight fitting that I couldn't get the window past the visor. The ones that came were also pretty scratched up, I don't even want it on my new ride.
  22. G

I had some AVS in channel delivered today. The packaging indicated 2011-2015. I tried to install them but they didn't seem to work.
  23. G

Push Bar for Explorer

For those that have the Setina, did you order it from them direct? Or was it purchased through somewhere else? Thanks.
  24. G

Does anyone know if the 2014 AVS or Weathertechs will work on the 2015? Both companies say they're not available. It's been raining a lot lately and I miss having them.
Back