Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Halo Headlight/Fog idea

Anyone have a good recommendation for doing a Halo Ring Headlight Mod (2014 Explorer Sport)?
  2. T

Mounting gun box (security box) to 2014 explorer sport (floor mount)

I am close to attempting to mount a handgun safe behind the 2nd row seats (the floor right before it steps up in height for the 3rd row/cargo area.between 2nd row and cargo area. I'm gonna pull carpet in that area to be sure whats there on top. Any advice or info on exactly what is below that...
  3. T

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

Setina Push Bumper -- LED Lighting (Gen 5) Looking for the best LED Light Bars to mount to a Setina Push Bumper (PB-400VS) on my 2014 Explorer Sport. 30-33" avail on upper bar / 20" avail on lower bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
  4. T

Hey Go3Team ... this is the first time ive ever tried to msg anyone on this site, so dont even...

Hey Go3Team ... this is the first time ive ever tried to msg anyone on this site, so dont even know if you'll get this ;) If you get it I would love to talk to you about what you did and maybe have done since ... with your Explorer! I'm so ready to purchase and install a push bar and LEDs...
Back