Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Window Tinting

BACK IN THE DAY I HAD A 98 SPORT BLACK WITH 5% ON THE FRONT AND 2 LAYERS OF 5% ON THE BACK PRIVACY GLASS. I GOT PULLED OVER 1 TIME AND THE TOWN THAT HAD "THAT COP" WITH THE BLADE NEVER FOUND ME. HA! IF YOU GET PULLED OVER, IT'S A NON-MOVING VIOLATION AND YOUR PAY THE FINE. DID THAT LAST YEAR FOR...
  2. M

Window Tinting

Living in Florida I went illegal with 5% all the way around and I love it!!!
  3. M

Simple upgrade for rear turn signal bulbs?

I had the same idea to keep amber color but not amber look. Well.....I ended up buying a red standard led bulb 7440. Look great, worked great, and didn't even have to use the load resistors.
  4. M

Where are you guys getting led's?

my rear turns where plug and play, but my reverse didn't work. any reason why?
  5. M

2011 Lifted with BFG TA/KO's

OMG OMG OMG... I picked an 2012 just after xmas 2014 and have been trolling different posts to see lifted all terrains and gaining advice. What are your thoughts??? I was thinking the 1.5" leveling kit with a 285/45/22 AT tires, not the full lift. What is your back spacing and tire size? Allot...
  6. M

22" Wheels For Explorer

:thumbdwn::mad: u right but its all bout the look not how it rides, right JK.:salute:
  7. M

22" Wheels For Explorer

true dat...back in 2002 tossed some 18x9 mustang wheels on my 99 EX and the trade in for the EX was a 07 F150 on 20" Rockstars... I'm doing it
  8. M

22" Wheels For Explorer

well was going with BLUE rotors from Chrome Brakes....
  9. M

22" Wheels For Explorer

After reading everyone's comments and researching for months, I feel confident with my set up wishes. Traxda 1.5" leveling kit, TSW Snetterton chrome in 22x9 with a 40 offset (also comes in 28), and finish it off with Nitto Terra Grappler in 285 45s... Traxda website has a leveled ex with 275...
  10. M

Larger Tires on OEM & Aftermarket Wheels

How wide of a rear wheels can we fit? Looking for info and pictures if available: Just bought a used 2012 and looking for wheels. I would like to staggered a set of 20" wheels with fronts being 8.5" or 9" The rears though how WIDE can we go before it looks ridiculous? I used a mustang to look...
Back