Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Explorer XLT or Limited - sound deadening

I just got a Limited and it is pretty much the quietest ride I've ever been in... maybe even quiet than my Chevy Volt!
  2. J

Debut of 2016 Explorer

I just brought home a new 2015 Limited (+ 302a + adaptive cruise) in magnet metallic. My first Ford vehicle and my first post here! The 2016's look sharp but the changes from the 2015 are minor unless you're into the 4 cyl. ecbooost. I'm happy with what I got (for 45k before taxes, fees, and...
  3. J

Photos of magnetic metallic vs sterling grey vs black

Thanks for these pictures! They directly led to us choosing to get a magnetic metallic loaded 2015 Limited. We had been trying to get a black one in a dealer trade but it fell through. Dealer says he can get a magnetic metallic and after seeing these pictures, we are going for it!! Cheers!!
  4. J

Just ordered a 2015 Limited

45.8k x 9.5 California sales tax = $51,151, just about what they offered. Interesting. Thanks. Think I'll have to wait and get lucky on a used limited.
  5. J

Just ordered a 2015 Limited

my first post here, and I apologize if this is rude / poor etiquette on this board.. but what did you pay for it? I'm curious because I just got back from the dealership and my wife and I love the 2015 Limited (black/black), just like the one you bought. (Congrats, by the way!) But it didn't...
Back