Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Warning To All Ford Ecoboost Owners!

i may have just experienced something yesterday that may be because of this reason. 45k 3.5 ecoboost. went to the river in 114degree weather , on the way home, i felt loss of power almost if the turbos werent working..... it idles and runs fine but now it rattles in the front with a little...
  2. W

2014 XS loses power on HWY then has rattling noise ?

i was driving back from the river yesterday and 3 hrs in my xs loses power almost as if the turbos werent working. i thought it was an ic leak but i dont hear any hi pitched noise.... so i park it to the side and at idle start hearing rattling noise off and on towards the front lower part. it...
  3. W

Tablet For SCT Tuner??

yes, anything with windows that meets the minimun software version (win 7,8, etc..)
  4. W

Explorer Sport for a single guy?

up to 67k. i just like the tech more in the xsport, the x5 seemed too bland. the rover, no too much room... nice inside but the xsport i can fit 6 cause i have bucket.:)
  5. W

annnnnnnddd was either the X5 , the Rover Sport, or the XSport...... nothing compared to the twin turbo 4x4 suv x sport.
  6. W

33 SINGLE, NO KIDS, PLENTY OF WOMEN comment on my bad ss 14 white sport.
  7. W

The Explorer Got A SSI Tune Today!!!

yes it should! Cant wait to see the outcome! :popcorn:
  8. W

anyone else have any 0-60 times with their tunes???
  9. W

New guy here with 13' Ex Limited on 22's

where'd ya get those led stripes? they look sweeeeet!
  10. W

thats great!! soo 1/4 mile at 13.7 that would put you in low 5's high 4's 0-60 right? you have the unleashed 91 octane ssi tune? that was xxxxhp and xxxxtq?
  11. W

thanks Guys!! BlackJack, thanks that helps!!!
  12. W

any 1/4 mile times or 0-60?? all these tunes available for the XS, are they all the same?? only difference is customer service??? this goes for every one that has Livernois, Lund, SSI, Diablosport etc...... :scratch:
  13. W

So How Do We Get 450Hp Out of a Sport

the "usuals" lmao....... no :burnout:
  14. W

Got Livernois?

not bad at all! :thumbsup: :)
  15. W

Got Livernois?

when you're done being a kid again, see what ya get on MPG when you're not mashing it. :D would love to know! thanks!
  16. W

Got Livernois?

:salute: :thumbsup:
  17. W

Got Livernois?

Congrats!! pretty hot this weekend in OC, did they tell you the expected hp to the crank or wheels? Im next on the list, so all you did is hook up the tune and thats it? Does it have the stock flash tune as well just incase? thanks!
  18. W

im assuming that,s Crank horse power right?
  19. W

Question regarding Daytime Running LED's on 5th Gen Explorer (Picture)

i blieve brightlites is trying to difuse the led lights to give it the stock look like so. this would be ideal. :thumbsup:
  20. W

i think ill be the first and update when complete. On my way to big bear last weekend a jeep if front of me was using them and WOW what a difference in visibility.... thanks Peter.
  21. W

has any put a LED light bar right above the bumper blow the grill for off road use? ? thinking about putting one for Glamis trips..
  22. W

Mark since you and I are "working" lol, how do your DRL leds look or turn out at night with your headlights on? or day? NEVERMIND seen you've updated your original pic post.:salute:
Back