Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Upgrading from MFT/Sync 2 to Sync 3

Limited. I updated my profile to include it now. thanks. I also have the 302A package (Dynamic Cruise, lane sensing, etc) Let me know if you need more info.
  2. F

Upgrading from MFT/Sync 2 to Sync 3

I have a 2013 explorer and considering this option, but I'm hesitant because I'm not sure if it will support wireless carplay. Can anybody confirm if it does? If not, is wireless carplay something that just needs a firmware update. I believe it functions via bluetooth, right?
  3. F

How to reset the Oil Monitor sensor

I use synthetic oil and enjoy a 10k change interval and even then, the mechanic tells me the oil is crystal clear. If this My Touch system is so smart, why is it telling me to change my oil after 3-4000 miles? more importantly, can I just tell it to use 10k intervals, instead of Skynet AI...
  4. F

Installing or Programming Daytime Running lights (DRL)

I did research them. The installation went well and they look awesome! Let me tell you, they are bright as HALE. BUT..... i haven't had the first person actually flash me, so I think I'm ok. I had them wire them to where they come on/off with the ignition, so they even light up when I do remote...
  5. F

I don't know how bright they'll be. Would it be simple to implement later?
  6. F

DRL Harness Thank you for the reply. I don't think I want the DRL's dimmed, so would there be any other reason to use a harness? I think it might still be simpler to have him wire to the ignition.
  7. F

Aftermarket DRL LED Light Bars I am about to install 2x Putco 10010 LED light bars into the grill of my 2013 explorer limited with HID's. I am confused about the DRL feature (or lack thereof). I want these light bars to behave as DRL's, but I see many have had trouble getting them "enabled"...
Back