Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Great Ford Dealerships

Randall Reed Prestige Ford Garland TX Fantastic service Dept. and the General Sales Manager is awesome. They truly believe in helping out the customer
  2. R

explorer 2016 Base from Hell

Again with Halwg if you want to put your money where your mouth is........ Now on to dco I have had Ford's all my life and never encountered one like my 2014 my list is econoline van( I doubt Halwg knows what that is), Fairlane, Ranger, Ranger /flair fenders, Explorer Sports Trac, Explorer and...
  3. R

No troll Halwg, but your not knowing anything about what I've been through with Ford look up... 2014 Explorer Door Alignment on this forum and get a better understanding.
  4. R

your right I thought I would be speaking to regular guys like me not Ford reps
  5. R

Not looking for perfection Peter just responsibility Anything electrical can quickly turn defective.. it is electrical and mass produced. that is basically saying I accept
  6. R

Really no issues, sounds like someone needs to get better informed 2016 Ford Explorer FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:MOUNTING NHTSA Campaign #15V605000 Date Announced: SEPTEMBER 28, 2015 Vehicles Affected: 203 Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford)...
  7. R

Well Blwnsmoke you just gave the typical Ford motor corp answer which is, it's not our fault it happens to everybody so live with it. I have been following the 2016s and thus far haven't really read anyone complaining about any issues with it yet so seems to be doing quite well so far. This...
  8. R

Blwnsmoke Agreeing to "It Happens" is what's wrong with the car industry because it use to be That shouldn't be happening. Because you have chosen to live with defects and accept bad Q&C doesn't mean we all should. I could even understand 6 months out but less than 2 weeks and major issues...
  9. R

Good for you 1995E if I would have heard the window popping or the monitor would have died during the test drive I would not have bought it either. Also I was not given the car I paid good money for it. So to expect a car to survive at the lease the first year without issues shouldn't be looked...
  10. R

Well do have an answer why a main piece of equipment would die after two weeks of use? I don't mean to be rude but Please don't use the "these things happen" I heard that for a year and a half from Ford as they continued to tell there weren't any issues with my car.
  11. R

Well hello everyone I posted a while back about my 2014 Explorer doors that would misaligned when the weather got cold. Well after taking it into the shop over 25 times for all kinds of issues and getting the run around from Ford for about a 1 1/2 years. I decided to file a Lemon Law case...
  12. R

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

Ford covering its eyes and ears I have had Fords all my life and I can't believe Ford is being blind to this. I had my brakes squeal on my 2014 Explorer at 9k, 10k, and 13k in 3k miles Ford still can't get it right. When my I took it in at 13k the service center said sorry your warranty doesn't...
  13. R

Door alignment issue

whatever it is, looks like the dealership is trying to wash its hands of it. May turn into a legal matter. Do you have the links of the door alignments you talked about? I would appreciate it Rey
  14. R

Door alignment issue

did that already and they made an adjustment. Went back two days later to let them know the problem was still there and they said there's nothing more they can do.
  15. R

Door alignment issue

2014 Explorer Door Alignment issues I just bought a 2014 Explorer 6 months ago, during the summer no issues. Now that the weather has gotten colder the passenger side door becomes Unaligned. The front side of the door dips in and the back side of the door pushes out. It looks like the door is...
Back