Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Explorer Brake Upgrades

If you think the Sport brakes are under engineered, try having the non-sport brakes on a rig with the ecoboost motor! I got them installed on the flex the other weekend. install went smoothly. ...now I have the larger sized "sport" carrier and calipers, so if i want to drop some unsprung mass or...
  2. R

Explorer Brake Upgrades

Benny, after some digging, i found it in spam, thx again. Contact added so future emails wont be lost to the great filtered beyond -Pete
  3. R

Explorer Brake Upgrades

Benny, i havent recieved an order confirmation yet, want to make sure it went through and didnt get lost to spam or something
  4. R

Explorer Brake Upgrades

Benny, you've got a pm.
  5. R

Explorer Brake Upgrades

Thanks Benny Any idea if the booster is the same as well? From the "2140" number would it be safe to assume that the cylinder has the same displacement? Where do you guys get technical info on Ford parts? All the specs I can find are uniformly vague and lacking detailed information. Maybe I'm...
  6. R

Explorer Brake Upgrades

Benny, I'm interested in a conversion kit. I have a 2011 Flex EcoBoost. Have you sold this kit to any other flex owners yet or verified it's compatibility aside from just the part numbers? The flex is great, we love it, but the brakes are just not up to the challenge for spirited driving... and...
Back