Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

MFT Battery Saver message on shutdown

Peter, Thanks for the tip. I figure the battery is already four years old and it is more than worth buying a new one versus her coming out one day and not being able to make it to yoga on time. Lord forbid she miss yoga class...:)
  2. J

MFT Battery Saver message on shutdown

My wife's explorer started doing this today. Guess I will be making a trip to Advance Auto to pick up a battery tomorrow!
  3. J

Anyone had non-automatic windshield wipers randomly sweep?

Picked the part up yesterday at local Ford Dealer for $42. Waited till today because it is a bit warmer outside. Took all of eight minutes to change the multifunction switch out. Problem seems to be solved. Thanks for starting the threat and for the great input.
  4. J

Thanks for all the help. I am picking the part up today from my local Ford Dealer in VA Beach. I'll let you know how it goes. I know my wife is hoping this fixes it. I've already had to change the A/C vent actuator out a few months ago. That was a fun task.....
  5. J

I just joined this forum due to this issue as I am looking for a solution to the problem. My wife has a 2011 Explorer XLT with 50,000 miles and it started the phantom wipe about a week ago. She does not find it funny either. Looks like I will be changing out the wiper stalk. I will keep you...
Back