Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Back again...Best serpentine belt?

Thank you, everyone!! :thumbsup: :)
  2. C

Back again...Best serpentine belt?

Hi, Ford Fans! My 2000 Exp is running well now, no longer stalling but looks like belt needs to be replaced. Soon. :eek: Can you guys please tell me in your experience what is the best serpentine belt? I see Goodyear, Dayco, Duralast, Valuecraft... (Found a Goodyear Gatorback Poly V online...
  3. C

New to the forum, IAC help, please

Okay, thank you everyone for the responses!! They only check for n/c if your engine light is on... Went to pick n pull and got one of those IAC buggers, took it home, cleaned it up and voila!!! The car now runs on it's own!!!! So happy!!!! Appreciate all the help and expertise, you guys are...
  4. C

Thanks, Joe. Maybe I will go to the up pick it place and get one before trying a diagnostic. (Didn't check the replies before responding before--oops--haven't been on a BB in ages)
  5. C

Thanks for the tip! But no it's in there good. :)
  6. C

Thanks, all! Apparently the light needs to be on all the time for them to not check for free. Thinking of getting a diagnostic done for $118, is this a decent price? This would go towards any needed repairs...and I think Koda may be correct about the fuel filter!
  7. C

It comes on occasionally. The Fuel light comes on more often than that. Not sure about the codes, I'm kind of old school (used to chrome bumpers ;)) but I have been reading about them here. Doesn't Auto Zone allegedly check that for free?
  8. C

Hello, Fellow Explorer Owners! Came here to see if anyone had any advice about my 2000 explorer stalling out. (Other than what I have been reading on here :)) I can start it, but it will not idle by itself anymore. Sometimes it does but less lately. I really hate having to "two-foot" it but...
Back