Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

For Sale: 2015 Explorer XLT 18" wheels and tires (NEW)

1 day old! Brand new, OEM 18" wheels and Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires size P245/60R18. Does not include TPMS. Tires alone sell for $220 each on tirerack. $1000 for entire set, plus shipping.
  2. W

FOR SALE: 2015 XLT Grill OEM (5 days old!) $250

I swapped out the grill on my new 2015 Explorer XLT. I managed to remove it without damaging any of the 6 tabs that help hold it in place. It is in perfect condition. $200 plus shipping (should be less than $50 to ship...I have the box and padding that my new grill came in).
  3. W

Sport Grill, Headlights and Tailights on an XLT?

I think you and I are shooting for the same thing...convert the outside of an XLT/Limited to look like a Sport. Here's a super helpful post about taking off the grill http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415328 Here's a link to Sport parts...grill, healights, etc...
  4. W

Sport wheels/grill on XLT?

I really liked the Appearance package until I saw the seats are not fully leather. I thought this was going to give me exactly what I was looking for, but the suede inserts seems like they're only half-leather seats. I have small kids and I need all-the-way leather seats...I'm expecting stuff...
  5. W

Sport wheels/grill on XLT?

I'm 90% sure I'm buying a new 2015 Explorer. I want the look of the Sport, but without the EcoBoost Engine (mpg is more important to me than power). Has anyone put the Sport wheels and grill on an XLT? I'm a little worried that there are some other, subtle differences between the Sport and...
Back