Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

Thanks for the tip....Will address it when I take it in soon!! Thanks so much!! I'll keep the info for sure...
  2. L

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

Brakes Sqeaking/Squealing on New Explorer!! I just have over 1K miles on a new 2015 Explorer....Brakes are squealing!! What's with that??? My 6yr old Hyundai brakes have never made a sound...I'm a little concerned at this point....
  3. L

Question regarding Towing

Oh heaven's, I know I couldn't remotely tow something even half that size...Actually looking at something closer to 17-22' and less than the 5K tow capacity just to be on the safe side....BTW, I did find my sticker...at the bottom on the middle post of the door between the driver and passenger...
  4. L

GVWR not indicated That's what's weird... my sticker on the driver's side door doesn't state 6160 or anything else other than total capacities of just the explorer...
  5. L

I've had my 2015 Explorer Limited for about a week now and it has the tow package on it...However, when looking at towing sites, I need to calculate GCWR that is supposed to be on the data sticker on the vehicle....However, on mine it only shows the information for the vehicle, and not the...
Back