Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

How to- replace parking brake pad / shoe

How do I do that
  2. J

I replaced the parking brake shoes. But when I press the foot peddle the parking brakes still don't work??? In the process of adjusting them the abs light has come on. Did I adjust them to much will that make the light come on. And they still don't work.
  3. J

How do I get the spring off behind the pads to remove them
  4. J

Need help

Yeah if keys are in yeah. What I meant is when u open the door. I get a ding or chime. All doors chime when I open them n the hatch n the hatch window If the door jamb switch is bad would I still get that chime.
  5. J

Need help

And also. If the door jamb switch isn't working would my doors ding if opened. Because all my doors ding when I open them
  6. J

Need help

In your picture. The rubber thing that holds the wires. On mine that rubber thing comes from the body of the truck then when it connects to the door. There is some kind of box type thing I can't find that switch on my truck. Or even a hole where it would have been. Could it be inside the...
  7. J

Need help

They had a wire cut coming out the back of the headlight I found it yesterday. Thanks. Gonna mess with the dome light today. Where exactly is the door jamb switch?? That's what I always said they didn't want ppl to know they were getting out of the truck at night
  8. J

Need help

I have a 97 explorer. It was a old cop car. Ever since I bought it. When I turn on my high beams the right headlight turns off completely. And also having problem with the dome lights. When I turn them on with the switch on the dash they work but when I open my door the dome lights do not...
Back